Soryu's reason why

Serena: "Soryu... There's something I must tell you..."

I gulped down some of my fear as I said that one sentence. I could feel my fingers shaking in fear of what's to happen when I confess to him of what I did. I hung my head while I tried to hold in my tears. How pathetic could I be? Acting like a victim... When it was all my fault.

Soryu: "Shhh..."

Serena: "..."

My eyes widened as I was pulled into a hug. Soryu softly shushed me while caressing my head, he tried to calm me down but his efforts only made my guild grow stronger. He was a good man... And I betrayed him.

Soryu: "Listen to me. I'm sorry for yelling at you and behaving so harsh towards you the other day. I didn't mean to hurt you, trust me. I don't ever want to see you cry. It kills me when I see tears steaming down your face. I want you to be happy..."

Serena: "...Soryu."

I softly call his name with my quivering lips. Being held by him like this only made it worse for. Everything he was saying would make me happy in any other situation but right now... All it did was make me feel more guilty then I already did.

Soryu: "I couldn't control my anger. The only reason I got so upset was because I felt as if we were never going to be able to have a normal life together. A child should be made when two people love each other. Love isn't what's missing here. What's wrong is that it shouldn't be something forced. I want to have a family with you but not in the Mafia world."

Serena: "Stop it..."

I whispered lowly while tears slipped away from my control. Then fell and fell non stop as Soryu continued to speak.

Soryu: "It may seem selfish of me to say that. I know that the lives of many are on the line but... I want it to be done right."

Serena: "Stop it!"

I yelled while pushing him away from me. Tears continued to fall as I took a few steps backs. Making my hands into a fist I felt my anger towards myself only grow more and more. How could I have done such a thing to him? How could I?

Soryu: "..."

Serena: "Why do you have to make this even harder for me!? Why do you have to treat me like the best human being on earth when I'm the equivalent of human trash!!"

Soryu: "Why are you saying this? Serena stop talking about yourself that way."

He says in a concerned tone while stepping towards me. Grabbing me by my shoulders he tried to make me stop what I was doing. He pulled me closer to his chest and held me firmly.

Serena: "But it's the truth... Soryu I made a mistake."

Soryu: "We all make mistakes. That's what makes us human."

Serena: "But mine is unforgivable..."

I say in between tears. Slouching down I slowly fell onto my knees. My shaking hands gripped onto the bottom of his pants as I hung my head. My tears continued to flow uncontrollably while I did my best to muster all my courage to confess to him what it was that I had done.

Soryu: "..."

Serena: "I-I...accidentally slept with... Eisuke."

I choked on my tears in my confession. Silence was what I got in return for a couple of minutes. The silence I received was unbearable. Suddenly I heard his voice... Soryu spoke up.

Soryu: "What...?"

Serena: "I didn't know it was him..."

Soryu: "Explain yourself! What the hell do you mean by accident!? Here I am practically handing over my heart to you again just so you can break it all over again!"

Serena: "..."

I closed my eyes while hearing his shouts. This was what I deserved...

Soryu: "Do I mean nothing to you...?Answer me... What am I to you? Why do you toy with my emotions?? Answer me!!"

Serena: "I didn't mean it! I got drunk in my room and forgot to lock my room door! Later that night someone got in and went to me. Nobody else but you had the room key! I thought it was you!"

Still on the wooden floor I sat up with tears still falling as I explained. I told him what had happen hopping he'd understand. I wasn't waiting for forgiveness... That was too much to ask for.

Soryu: "....."

Serena: "I thought you wanted to apologize for earlier and that's why I gave myself so easily. I didn't know it was him."

I covered my face with my hands as I cried. I couldn't face him anymore. I couldn't look at Soryu. He loved me and I mostly killed what little love he had for me. He must've hated me now.

Soryu: "I'm sorry it wasn't me... I shouldn't had left you alone that night."

I heard him say in a apologetic tone, leaving me surprised. My eyes widened as I felt his hands over mine. Slowly pulling my hands down onto my lap he made me look into his eyes. The angry expression he had before had now faded and softened down.

Serena: "I'm really sorry..."

Soryu: "I know. I understand now so please... Stop crying."

He softly says to me while sitting down by my side. Soryu placed his arm over my shoulder as I burrowed my face on his chest. We stayed like this for awhile. Him just holding me in his arms. It only reassured that the person I wanted to be with the rest of my life was Soryu... And only Soryu.

🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼

Hey guys! I know it wasn't much of a large chapter but I pretty much left you all on a cliffhanger and I know some of you guys were eager to find out what would happen so here XD Thank you much for your love and support and for standing up with this lazy author ^^ you guys are my motivation to writing.  I really hope you guys liked this chapter and the rest to come so until then!

Votes⭐️

Comments📲

Show some 💙