Suprising actions

I hear a knock on my door. Staying silent I pull the bed sheets over my head. Suddenly I hear the door open, leaving me quite surprised and confused.

(Didn't I lock the door?)

I continue to stay quiet while under the bed sheets. The space next to me on the bed then sinks in a bit because of some pressure. The sheets over me are then slowly pulled away.

Serena: "Leave me alone..."

I say while sitting up to give a cold glare at Soryu. I wasn't able of crying anymore, my face hurt. My eyes were puffy and I felt like a mess. Instead of seeing a cold expression on his face I notice him with an expression I've never seen him have.

He pulls me into a hug, shocked I stiffen up as my eyes widen. His chin is gently placed on top of my head. Something even more surprising happens.... I then feel a small tear drop fall from above and onto my skin. That tear drop didn't belong to me.. I couldn't believe it... Was he really crying...?

Serena: "S-Soryu..."

Soryu: "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry Serena... It's all my fault..."

(I-Is...Soryu really apologizing...? He's crying....)

Serena: "..."

Soryu: "If...If only I haven't left....none of this would've happened..."

He voice continued to crack up as another tear slipped away from him. He held me tightly in his arms. I was so surprised by his actions and at the beginning I was stiffening up but now I just let it all go. I then wrapped my arms around him, stroking his back I tried to comfort Soryu.

Serena: "Sh...Calm down...everything is going to be alright.."

I felt like saying I forgive him but I just couldn't. There were so many things that I wanted to know now. I need to hear everything before I can even think about forgiving him.

Soryu was now quiet I felt his hand raise up and I guess he's wiping his tears away. Slowly pulling back I look up at him. We lock eyes as we were now on my bed sitting in front one another.

Serena: "I know...I haven't let you explain or speak about what happened months ago."

Soryu: "Serena..."

Serena: "Nows your chance... Speak only the truth no matter how hard it is. I don't care, I just want you to be honest."

Soryu then begins to explain everything from the top. I grip onto the bed sheets tightly in regret. As he explained I felt foolish. I couldn't believe how idiotic I was acting. It was truly a misunderstanding...

For so long I believed I was being hurt by him but I was actually being hurt because of myself. I didn't hear him out and quickly assumed the worst. None of this was his fault. It was all mine.

Serena: "How dare you...?"

Soryu: "..."

Serena: "How dare you say it was your fault? When deep down you know you did nothing wrong..."

Soryu: "I too had part in this."

Serena: "I'm the one who should feel sorry! Don't you ever apologize for something you didn't do! You should care about your pride! Don't stain it with lies!"