People from the past

- The next day -

Serena: "Boy Serena you really can have the most random dreams. First the book then Soryu and the kiss...HAHA what a crazy dream!"

I laughed as I sat up on my bed and rubbed my eyes. I laugh a little while adjusting my body to the edge of my bed, slipping my feet into my slippers as I then look up at my drawer. My eyes widen as wide as can be while my jaw drops. I run over to the small box place on it and open it.

Serena: "WHAT!?"

I yelled as I walked back and forth with my fingers in my messy morning hair.

Serena: "It wasn't a dream...oh my god it was all real..."

I mumbled while slowly lowering my right hand to my face, sliding it to my mouth and biting my nails out of nervousness. I wasn't sure of what to do. I didn't know how to act around him now. HE KISSED ME! I KISSED BACK! WE KISSED!

(WHAT DO I DO KNOW!?)

What does that mean!? Were we a 'thing' again!? I mean I understand the whole story from his side and I believe him but... He kept secrets from me and... HE SHOT ME! But he did heal me... HE STILL SHOT ME!

I felt as if I had an angel and a devil on my shoulders each giving me reasons to be on their sides. My head ached as I place my hand on a wall near me for support. Suddenly a knock was heard from my room door.

Soryu: "Is everything okay?"

(GREAT TIMING!)

I yelled in my thoughts as I began to panic once again. I fix my nightgown and my hair before I open the door. Trying to act casual so he won't be suspicious, I place my elbow on the door frame and my hand holding my head, laying in a 'chill' position.

Serena: "Y-Yeah everything is alright!"

I say nervously with a huge grin. Soryu gives me his signature eyebrow raise in suspicion.

Soryu: "Are you sure?"

He asks me and I quickly try to reply to reassure him but I lose my balance before I could speak. My elbow slips away from the door frame causing my head to hit the hard wood.

Serena: "O-Ow.."

I groan while holding my forehead with my right hand. Soryu leans down a bit to meet my eyes with his so he could see if I was injured badly. That sight of him worrying about me...I loved it.

Soryu: "Serena..."

He says softly while replacing my hand with his. Soryu flashes a small, warm, smile at me which only makes me even more nervous. I could feel my face heat up, my heart race, my stomach dance. I froze as I stared back at him.

Soryu: "Are you sure everything's alright?"

Serena: "Y-Yeah!"

I slightly raise my voice trying to reassure him. I take a few steps back, ignoring the puzzled expression on his face. I fake a huge smile trying to hide how I feel as I wave him goodbye and quickly shut the door, locking it. Placing my back on the door I take various deep breaths trying to calm myself down.

Slowly taking a few steps forward, I try to take in everything that happened. My mind was a mess at this point. Not knowing what else to do I end up going to my bathroom and do my morning routine, trying to distract myself.