New mission

Checking through my phone I find tons of unread messages. Scrolling through them all my eyes fall onto one particular message. I tap the screen with my fingertip, wondering deep down inside what is was about that is... until I see an image of Jenny. She was tied up onto a chair, her lips covered with duct tape and her fearful eyes shedding tears.

(Jenny...)

I thought to myself as I stared at my phone screen feeling shock and worry in me. My phone slips out of my fingers and falls onto the ground. My hand grasped onto my shirt while I felt a sharp pain in my chest.

Soryu: "Serena!? Are you okay!?"

I heard him call out to me in a worried tone. Falling into his arms I feel them wrap themselves around me. Soryu was now holding me and trying to get some answers to why I was how I was.

Serena: "J-Jenny..."

Soryu: "That's the maid that was your friend, right?"

Soryu asks me with a questioning expression on his face. A small nod was all I could give him at the moment as an answer.

Soryu: "What about her?"

Serena: "They still don't approve...of us."

I say as I slide my phone towards him, showing him the picture of Jenny. This was their doing... Why couldn't they just allow us to be happy for once? I understand that we're from the opposite sides, that we're supposed to be enemies but...we just can't. We fell for each other, why couldn't they just understand that.

Soryu: "..."

Serena: "Don't just stay silent! We have to do something!"

I yelled as I punched the floor with my closed fist. Anger was now filling my veins. My friend...no...my sister was being hurt because of me.

Soryu: "Serena we knew something like this was bound to happen."

Serena: "Yes but that doesn't mean we have to let her die!"

I roared while getting up on my feet. Pushing away a tear of mine with the back of my hand I take a deep breath and try to calm myself down a bit.

Serena: "Listen we have to go talk to them...maybe together we can convince them."

Soryu: "I already tried that last time and it didn't work."

Soryu says to me as he combs his dark hair back with his fingers. Feeling the stress get to him he then gets up and sighs, knowing I was going to do something. In response I give him a serious look and speak up.

Serena: "Well I wasn't there last time."

Soryu: "How is it I knew you were going to say something like that?"

- 3 hours later -

We were now stepping out of the hotel elevator. It's been awhile since I last been here. The lemon aroma, the fancy paintings, the fine vases with flowers. Seeing this place began to bring me memories.

~~~~~~flash back ~~~~~~

Soryu: " You'll have to stay with one of them till I come back."

He says point at the guys.

I sigh.

Serena: "Okay."

Ota: " Pick me!"

Baba: " No pick me!"

Mamoru: " Don't pick me. I'm to tired to babysit."

(Who is he calling a baby!)

Eisuke: " Well I'm going to be busy out today, so you can't pick me."

Serena: " Who said I was going to pick you."

He smirks.

Eisuke: " Trying to be hard to get."

Serena: " I don't like you!"

Mamoru: " That's right, she likes Soryu."

Soryu: "..."

I glared at him.

Serena: " ..."

Baba: " They do act a like sometimes."

Ota: " No Serena is more fun!"

Baba: " Yeah, she probably doesn't like him."

Serena: " Thanks."

Baba: " Because she secretly likes me."

Serena: " Shut up! I don't like any of you in that way!"

Mamoru: " Thank god!"

Soryu: " That's enough, now pick someone."

~~~~ end of flash back ~~~~

I giggled lowly to myself, remembering those times of the past. Soryu seemed to have heard me since he gave me a small smile. Intertwining our fingers together we stopped our tracks in front of the penthouse doors.

I take a deep breathe before nodding my head 'okay' to Soryu. He knocked a couple of times and then the door slowly opened revealing...

🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼

Hey guys! Craz4pandas here with a new chapter! I apologize for the small cliffhanger! XD

I'd also like to thank you all for understanding my past situation and not getting mad at me. Thank you for being great readers! I'm grateful to have all of your support! Until then!

Votes ⭐️

Comments 📲

Show some 💙