Chapter 5

I staggered out of yoongi's grasp and nearly fall back doing so.

A pair of hands suddenly catch me from behind as I nearly fall. "Don't worry I've got you" hobi says.

"No.... no you've got this all wrong. I'm not the right person for this, did you even see how amazing the other girls were?" I state while standing on my own two feet and walking to the chair, collecting all my belongings that lay beside it.

"It's not all about what's on the outside you know" Jin says from the door way.

Namjoon immediately backs up Jin's point "yeah we chose you for a reason you know (y/n), you have something that the others don't, you have sincerity, every answer from you truly came from the heart and that's what we wanted. So what if you have flaws, who doesn't. Your feeling towards music makes up for that. That's also a very important part to becoming an idol, feeling things during a song and expressing them feelings in your own particular way. The only thing you need to do is have more confidence"

Wow has Namjoon of bts just actually said that to me? I don't know how to react. Why are they all being so nice to me. I don't deserve this.

"Wait so you don't care that I can't dance?" I say quietly.

"Of course we don't (y/n) you have more than a year to learn and it wasn't even that bad, just a little rough around the edges that's all. Loosen up and accept the fact that your now BigHit's new idol." Tae said walking towards me.

"I've tried to dance for years and it's always been a 'little rough around the edges', what do you think another year will do" I say hoping they wouldn't have an answer and for the first time today I would be right.

They went quiet for a second until one of them finally thought of what to say "well you've never had teachers like the ones you'll have here. We'll teach you. We'll teach you everything you'll need to know to becoming an idol" jin says confidently knowing I wouldn't have a quick reply.

Of course I wouldn't have a quick reply. Today has been the weirdest day of my life. First I met bts, second I get told that I'm going to become an idol, and now I get told that they'll help me reach my dreams by next year when I go on their five month world tour to be their supporting act. I'm surprised more than anything.

"Wait no, you can't do that. You have your own life, I don't expect you to waste your time on me" I say hesitation plastered on my face because this was the only thing That came out of my mouth.

"It's a good idea jin, that way we know what point she's at. Also it's a good way to bond" hobi answers quick to point out all of the good parts of jin's idea. The rest of the band nodding their head in agreement.

"Please don't waste anymore time on me" I say trying to make them change their mind.

"And why not?" Asked namjoon from beside me

"Because I'm not worth all of the effort"

"What did I tell you? You focus on your confidence and you leave the rest to us okay (y/n) ?" namjoon said trying to make me believe that they have it under control.

"Are you really sure about this?" I asked still uncertain about the idea.

"Were always 'really sure' about ideas (y/n) just don't worry about it. Just imagine us as someone else" Jin said.