We're Better Caregivers Than Them!

Start from the beginning

"TaeTae and Kookie went to go explore around. Maybe you should go try finding them." Jimin suggested.

"Like a game?"

"Yeah like a game!" Jimin exclaimed, not really thinking it like that before but that worked too. "You love games, don't you?" Yoongi was already nodding and smiling, loving the idea.

The Little said a quick bye to the younger before exiting their dressing room and into the hallways.

"Hmm. Where can TaeTae and Kookie be?" Yoongi quietly wondered. He continued walking and noticed there were a lot of doors. Maybe they're in the rooms! Yoongi thought. The Little didn't even bother to read what the signs plastered on the front of the doors said and just went in.

The first couple of rooms were empty, and the ones after those were filled with stuff like how their own dressing was (but unfortunately still empty.) He wondered who the rooms belonged to. The only one he had been able to slightly read was...Exo? Another one had too much letters for him so all he knew was that it started with a S and ended with a N. Yoongi had just shrugged it off and walked further down.

"Where are they?" Yoongi wondered but continued walking. The Little was ready to enter another room when he heard talking. Soon, the door he was about to enter swung open in front of him.

"Did you see how everyone screamed when I appeared, Bam? Everyone loved me!" A voice exclaimed. Before the other could answer, another voice interrupted, "Of course everyone screamed when you appeared Jackson hyung, you started our song!"

"Hey, I wasn't talking to you Gyeomie, I was talking to- "

Yoongi froze when the person speaking finally turned around and noticed him.

"Seoltang hyung!" The voice (Jackson, was it?) suddenly exclaimed to Yoongi's suprisement. It suprised him more when he noticed how happy the man looked to see him. Aside from the three boys Yoongi had heard speak (and we're now standing in front of him), he heard a new voice come from inside the room.

"Why do you keep on calling him Seoltang hyung?" The voice complained, revealing to be another man exiting the room. Yoongi was also tilting his head, wondering the same thing.

"Because, Youngjae, he's Suga hyung! Meaning that he's also Seoltang hyung." Jackson explained. Yoongi faintly remembered that someone had told him that some people call him Suga. Now that Yoongi heard Jackson's explanation, he found it funny and let out a small laugh. Jackson turned to him and was amazed.

"See! Seoltang hyung likes it!" Jackson bragged, wrapping his arm around his shoulder. Everyone rolled their eyes which sort of encouraged Yoongi to say, "But Yoongi real name is Yoongi!"

The boys noticed how the eldest sounded different but quickly ignored it when they realized what he had said. The way Jackson looked suprised caused the maknae line to burst out into laughter.

Jackson didn't have time to respond before three other people exited out the room. "Okay were done now. Our schedules are done for the day so we can go home and rest now." Someone announced after tiredly locking their door. The person next to him noticed the bangtan member.

"Oh, Hi Yoongi hyung. How was the performance? You guys are done for the day too, right?"

Yoongi didn't know how to answer so he just nodded. He would have usually turned very shy since he was meeting new people in little space, but the seven men in front of him looked nice enough.

So with gaining confidence, he responded, "Y-Yoongi wanted to play but e-eveybody busy so he has to wait til home." The boys looked confused. Why was he talking in the third person?? They thought.