°9

A/N: Enjoy a littler Yoongi :))

"Okay Yoongi, make sure you don't touch anything, okay?" Jimin warned, backing up away one more step.

"Yeah, especially me." Jungkook said, backing up two more steps. Taehyung laughed as the two other members tried staying as far away from possible without hurting Yoongi's feelings. Yoongi was kneeled on the ground, holding his hands up which were covered in blue and green paint. Jimin frowned. Okay, so maybe finger painting wasn't such a great idea.

"Hey baby, why don't you give Minnie a biiiiig hug!" Taehyung suggested between laughing. Jimin glared at the younger before he quickly shook his head when Yoongi looked his way. Jimin was wearing expensive clothes (again, why did he think finger painting was a good idea??) and Jungkook was wearing a white shirt. Yoongi giggled at how everyone seemed scared of him. It looked like Yoongi was about to jump on Jimin when the elder seemed to have changed his mind.

Instead, at the last second the Little yelled out, "Hug TaeTae!" And jumped on the younger. Taehyung, the only one who hadn't been worried about his clothes, shut his eyes close when he felt Yoongi hug him tightly, hands pressed against at the back of his shirt.

Jimin and Jungkook burst out laughing as Taehyung glared at them from behind Yoongi's back. Jungkook looked at Taehyung's back when he saw the shirt now covered in blue and green handprints. He started laughing again.

"It's like what they say hyung. Karma's a bit- " Jimin immediately put his hand over the maknae's mouth. Jungkook glared at his hyung when he saw Yoongi staring up at him innocently. Jimin also shifted his eyes over the door, where the youngest finally realized Jin and Namjoon were glaring at him. "I didn't say anything hyung..." Jungkook mumbled when Jimin finally put his hand down.

"You better have not kid." Jin muttered back. Namjoon walked over to Yoongi where he was now laying on the floor on his back, giggling as he stared at his painted fingers. Namjoon smiled before saying, "Come on angel, bath time. Someone is all dirty and yucky." Namjoon referenced Yoongi's paint covered cheeks and unfortunately the blue shirt which were covered in green as well. Yoongi's eyes lit up though at the sound of bath time and started making grabby hands at Namjoon. 

"Sorry baby. No carrying if your not clean." Namjoon was not going to end up like Taehyung. He actually liked his shirt. But, unsurprisingly, Yoongi started whining and kicking his feet, still laying on his back making grabby hands. Yoongi didn't like when he didn't get what he wanted. Namjoon though was strict enough to not fall for it, as well as Jin. If it were any other member they would quickly do what the Little wanted.

Namjoon at least offered his hand to help Yoongi get to his feet but the elder only pouted and refused. Namjoon gave a loud exaggerated sigh. "Okay well if Yoongi doesn't want bath time then I guess he won't be able to play with the new toys- " Namjoon didn't even finish when Yoongi suddenly grabbed his hand and stood up quickly. The leader tried not to scoff.

"Oh so the prince does have feet!" Namjoon exaggerated again. Yoongi whined and poked Namjoon's cheek, mad at being made fun of. But of course the Little forget he had paint in the first place and left a huge smear on the leader's cheek. Everyone else in the living room started laughing when they saw Namjoon's green face.

"Aish, come on Yoongi before I change my mind." The leader dragged Yoongi into the bathroom, who was still not done laughing.

When the bathroom door closed, Jin turned towards the maknae line.

"You three. Clean all of this up." Whines were quickly let out. "Hyung, don't you think I've been punished enough?" Taehyung added to his whine, showing his painted shirt. Jin didn't really care and just stood by the doorway.