We're Better Caregivers Than Them!

A/N - This took more than seven days to write but I finally got it. It was so easyyy.

You'll understand this very horrible pun after you finish the chapter, maybe XD

PS. This chapter is REALLY long. I'm sorry.

"Daddy!" Yoongi pulled on Namjoon's sleeve. The leader quickly put his finger to his mouth, silencing the other.  He went back to talking to their manager on the phone.

Yoongi groaned and kicked his foot against the floor from his chair.

Currently the boys were in their dressing room (or walking around) of the music show, Music Bank, after just finishing their performance. They were all exhausted, especially Yoongi after his crazy week, that he accidently slipped into little space. The boys didn't really mind because all they had to do was change out of their clothes and take off their make up. It was their last performance of the day too so they could all just head home and relax.

Except, Yoongi wanted to go home now.

"Daddy~" Yoongi whined again, this time in a whisper. He knew Namjoon didn't want him talking so loud because of all of their staff that kept coming in and out of the rooms, but he was so bored.

"Yoongi," Namjoon put the phone away from his ear and blocked the speaker, "Daddy is on a very important phone call right now sweetheart. Go see if Daddy, Seokie, or the kids are busy." Namjoon whispered to him. Yoongi pouted but nevertheless got up from his seat knowing it was useless fighting for attention when Namjoon was in 'leader mode.'

Yoongi went over to Jin who was sitting in front of a big mirror, waiting for the makeup noona to take off his make up.

"Daddy can we play? I'm bored." Yoongi quietly whined to the elder. Jin looked up from his phone to the Little who had a pout on his face.

He was about to answer him when the makeup noona returned, naterials ready now.

"I can't right now Yoongi-ah. Go see if Hoseok or the other boys are busy." Jin sent an apologetic look for both rejecting hin and talking as if he were Big. They couldn't risk suspicion.

Yoongi again pouted and sent the lady working on Jin a glare when she wasn't looking. Jin saw it though and gave him a warning look. The Little left before he could get into deeper trouble and walked over to the couch.

"Seokie." Yoongi whispered down to the rapper. The younger was currently laying across the couch, completely passed out. He had woken up a lot earlier than usual in the morning to go practice at the studio. After their broadcast was done, he immediately passed out after changing his clothes and taking his make up off.

"Seokie~" Yoongi continued to try to wake the other. He even began shaking him, but of course, Hoseok was dead asleep.

Yoongi sent another whine and stomped his foot, getting frustrated. No one was paying attention to him!

He was probably going to start throwing a tantrum (and that wouldn't end good, especially for him) if he hadn't heard someone call for him, "Yoongi, what's wrong?" The Little turned, arms crossed, to be faced with Jimin.

"I'm bored and no one wants to play." Yoongi stated. The singer was staring at himself on the mirror, taking off his jacket and listening to the other. "Well that's because we're all still busy, angel. You know how busy we always are." Jimin tells him, recalling the few times Yoongi has slipped into Little Space in public. The Little just responded with a hum, not really wanting to hear it again.

"Can Minnie play with me?" Yoongi decided to ask instead, but by the apologetic look he was already getting, he knew the answer. "I'm about to start changing right now sweetheart." Yoongi groaned in frustration, ready to resume his tantrum. But Jimin quickly noticed so he added, "But you know what you could do?" Yoongi looked up from the floor, clearly interested.