Blood and Bullets

Depuis le début

I took off my gloves, the contact on my hand glowing fiercely "Oh what a pity, my gloves are all dirty with blood. I just had these washed too. Do you know how hard it is to wash blood off gloves?"

The man backed away as I moved forward. The gun in his hand shook vigorously and his eyes showed immense fear. His back touched a wall stopping him from moving back any further, as I inched myself closer dropping my gloves to the ground.

"Ww ...what a..are you..you," he said with trembling lips.

I smiled at him as I looked him in the eyes putting a hand on his gun and pulling it downward. Without hesitation, he dropped his gun to the floor. I chuckle "Tisk, tisk, isn't it obvious." I lift his face so he wouldn't avoid my gaze "You know the answer to that question? I can see it in your eyes. So tell me what do you think I am? hmmm."

His heartbeat and breathing quickened "A.a," he swallowed "y..your a mm...mons.tter."

My eyes turned Demonic and my fangs grew in "Good know answer me this...where.is.my.young.master."

Sometime later:
  The soldier led me to another set of halls. "Honestly how big does a secret hideout have to be...they didn't even have the decency to hide it well." I kept walking letting only the sound of my feet hitting the floor be heard "It's strange, usually I could sense my master location, but not this time. As if something was getting in the way, but what?"

I hear another set of clicking noises. I sighed and slid my hand threw my raven hair. I kept walking knowing that I would have to interrogate another soldier.

More dead soldiers later:
I pined a soldier to the wall picking him up by his throat. After an hour of killing soldiers, my patience was waring thin "Where is my young master and Sibyl!" I slammed his head on the wall "I expect a simple quick answer! So where are they!"

The blood on his head started to trickle down. Staining the floor "h..he'ss jus. tt around t..the corn..er."

"Hmm. Good, Finally something useful," I let go of him and he fell to the floor. The trauma I caused to his head would only take a matter of time before it killed him.

I walked in the direction he instructed, and I then heard a horrid cough "y..you *cough cough* will never *cough cough* get threw *horrid cough*." He said.

I looked back slightly and smiled "Is that so? Well if I can't get threw them, I'm just going to have to kill them all now do I."

Once I turned the corner more gunfire headed my way "Honestly how many guns do they have stored away...they could be a little creative and use Swords or something...bows perhaps?"

I dodged their bullets and approached a big steel door that they were guarding "That must be where there hiding Master and Sibyl."

I ran in that direction, but a sudden order from my master stopped me dead in my tracks "Sebastian I know you can hear me! This is an order! Whatever you do, do not come into this room. Understand!" He yells.

Bullets then land on my body. Hundreds at a time. I jump back and hide behind a corner, leaning against the right wall. My blood staining it bright red "Yes Master," I responded.

I clenched my teeth and removed the bullets from my body "What is going on?! Why has my master ordered me not to save him? I'm so close...and now my suit is ruined ." I click my tongue and start to think. I can hear the steps of soldiers coming closer. I close my eyes and let my Demonic powers flow threw me "I'm sorry master, but there's one exception to our contract. If you are in danger I'm obligated to put your life first before an order."

I turn my attention back to the soldiers.

Sibyls pov:
I look to the door, afraid that Sebastian might have not heard Ciel.

I pull on my ropes. I tried my hardest to break them "ok, breathe, calm down, and concentrate on the ropes." I closed my eyes "Age 100 years," my blood then felt like it was boiling. I shot my eyes open and gasped.

The Doc who was once pacing back and forth noticed my sudden gasp and stopped. He gave me a wicked smile walking over to me. He looked down at me and lifted his pointer finger "Tisk, tisk, tisk 17-22. Have you already forgotten? The medicine I gave you must be excruciating when using your abilities isn't it?" He knelt and picked up my face, running his fingers on the blood that was still dripping down my ears. "How does it feel 17-22? Does your skin itch? Are your bones aching? Are your intestines turning and twisting? Is your blood boiling?"

Before I could say another word a familiar voice interrupted me "My, my are you always this loud and garrulous? For a man with a profession you sure don't act like a true gentleman."

My eyes widened and I was left speechless. I looked over at Ciel and he also held the same expression. The Doc's smile widened even more as he stood up and turned around putting his hands behind his back "Oh? and who might you be?" He said eagerly.

"This...this is impossible," I hear the echo of his feet hitting the floor. My eyes fixed on my blood which was starting to fill the edged pentagram that was around me.

"If you must know my name is Sebastian Michaelis. I work for the Earl of Phantomhive, and I'm simply one hell of a butler."