Road To Love

Jung Bona's point of view

"Detective Xu. How long have you been a detective?"

The three of us were on the way to some relatives of the victim. Unfortunately, the place was far and I am afraid of heights so we were not able to book a plane.

"Probably 5 years now."

"Wow. That's a lot. You must have started at a young age."

If I look interested maybe Jisoo will get jealous. He doesn't even like me. What am I thinking?

"I guess i did. I mean I am a 97 liner."

"That means I'm older than you since I'm a 96 liner. Call me noona then."

Joshua seemed to flinch a bit but maybe the road was getting too hard to see for him. He was the oldest so we left the driving to him.

"Why would he call you noona when he barely knows you? Minghao, you can just call her Doctor Jung. You didn't waste 8 years of college just to be called noona by some kid did you?"

"Well, I guess not"

He sounded kind of frustrated. Maybe I said something wrong. It can't be. I mean I call him oppa but he doesn't mind even though he worked hard to become a police.

"Hyung, are you perhaps interested in Doctor Jung huh huh?"

Minghao started asking playfully to Jisoo, but Jisoo stayed serious while keeping his eyes on the road.

"The life I'm living has no time for relationships and I don't think Doctor Jung does either, Do you Doctor Jung?"

"Well you know my motto. I'm always Single and ready to Mingle."

"Haha. Hyung have some humor like Doctor Jung"

"No one laughs at her jokes except for you"

"Actually Minghao isn't the only one that laughs at my jokes. Even I laugh at my own jokes. Hahaha. Im so hilarious. Get it Minghao? You're not the only that laughs at my jokes."

I don't know why I get so happy easily. Probably because I've been in the same area as Jisoo oppa for 5 hours and 23 minutes so far. 5 more hours to go. I'm starting to get tired though.

"Guys I'm feeling tired I'm going to go to sleep."

Joshua's point of view

I stopped at a rest area close by. It's already been 3 hours since Bona's fell asleep. She's a pretty heavy sleeper even after all of Minghao's snoring she's still asleep. I told Minghao to go sleep inside because his snoring was loud. I was planning on sleeping too. He's probably sleeping on the couch in the rest area. I looked over at Bona. She was sitting in the passenger seat next to me. It was pretty cold around this time of year. What if she gets cold? It's so dark outside I won't be able to find a close by store. Maybe I should turn on the heater. But Bona doesn't like the heat. She said it has radiation. What should I do? My jacket! I'll take it off and put it around her.

"There. You shouldn't be cold now."

I'm starting to get tired from all that driving. I should take Bona's seatbelt off so it doesn't get tight. Click. I took off the seatbelt. Bzzz. There was a fly. How did it even get there.

"Yah. Go away Bona is sleeping."

I tried swatting at it but it was on the other side of Bona so I couldn't reach it and I didn't want to wake her either. Pat! Pat! I couldn't reach it. Gosh. Just once more. Pat! No. My feet slipped. Before I knew it I fell on Bona.

Bona's point of view

I woke up because I felt something heavy on me. It took my eyes awhile to get clear then I saw who it was. It was Joshua! And his lips were on mine!