Detective Xu

Jung Bona's point of view

"You shouldn't try so hard"

Eh. Why is he being like that?

"Of course I should try hard. I mean it's been 8 years, I shouldn't stop now."

"You don't really get what I mean. Do you?"

Of course I do. I just don't think I've reached my goal. Why couldn't he just understand that I loved him more than he thought I did.

"Officer Hong, Detective Xu is here"

One of the female officers came in and informed us about Detective Xu. Lucky. She probably gets to see my hubby everyday. But I wonder if the detective is a girl. That would be so unfair for me. We leave the room and head to the main desk. Oh. There's no girl. Then I see a tall handsome guy wave to my hubby. Is it him? Wow. He's kind of cute. But not as cute as Joshua. He's tall and has a cute face but gives a strong vibe.

"Wow. Officer Hong you've gotten handsome. Since I left for China I haven't heard a call from you. This must be really important, calling the best detective from China to come help you."

"I see you've gotten better with your Korean. I'm sure you already got the information about the case. This is Doctor Jung, she'll be involved with the case too."

He told Mr.Xiao that while pointing to me. Mr.Xu stuck his hand out for me to shake. I stuck my hand out to shake his hand.

"Hello, I'm Doctor Jung Bona."

"Detective Xu Minghao. I'm from China. You're very pretty do you have a boyfriend?"

"Ummm, well I guess not."

"That's good, I'm single too"

Is he trying to flirt with me? Wow. He'll be surprise when he gets to know me. I'm not normal. While smiling at Minghao , Josh said,

"I guess this isn't a time to say opposites attracts"

"Huh"

"Oh, you know like single people wouldn't date people who are already in a relationship right? Oh nevermind. I guess you two would look cute together."

Is he serious? Should I be mad or upset? I can't do that I'm a doctor. Well the good thing is he's a guy. And I can take my break for awhile for the investigation.

"Well I have good eyes so. Be careful Xu Minghao" I said pointing to him.

"I may end up liking you"

Hah. Take that Joshua Hong.

"Well I think I already like you Doctor Jung"