Murder

Bona's point of view

"Stay with me"

It was Josh he was hugging me really tight.

"What do you mean why would I go anywhere?"

He got closer to my face our lips barely touching.

"Yah Jung Bona wake up! Do you think this hospital is a sauna? You have work to do!"

"Aish. So it was all a dream. Ahhh. Chinja "

I said annoyed. I got up to brush my teeth. I looked at my toothbrushes. Each a different color for Joshua's favorite colors.

"Shall I use you today Mrs.Pink or how about Mr.Brown? Or my baby Blue? I guess I'll be going with Black for the storm clouds outside. After brushing my teeth I headed to my locker to put on my coat then left.

"Good morning Jung"

"Good morning Mr.Lee, make sure to keep doing those exercises that way your back will get better."

"Good morning Doctor unicorn "

"Good morning our cutie Janghee, make sure to eat all your vitamins so you can grow up strong"

She nodded back at me. She was here at the hospital since she was 5 so I guess it's been three years already now that she's 8. She has recently beat cancer so she isn't as strong as the other kids yet. I guess she's been calling me unicorn because she thinks I'm someone who you can't believe at first but then like others you could believe in them. I mean we didn't really get off on a good start.

Today I was happy. I was meeting my favorite patient, Grandma Moona. Three months ago I performed surgery on her for her back pain and she's still recovering. She treats me like her own granddaughter so I guess that's why I like her so much. But as I went to her room something was strange. The patients were surrounding the door to her room and I tried to get through them. I was left with a terrified face. There were yellow police tape surrounding the door but I still entered.

"Mam you can't come through"

"Yes I can I'm her doctor"

"Mam this is a murder scene and you will either walk out by yourself or be taken out."

"No"

I said shaking my head, tears streaming down my face. Then a hand pulled me out the door. It held onto me and I just followed it not looking up and soon noticed I was in one of the private rooms.

"I'm sorry"

I recognized this voice. Usually at a time like this the voice would cheer me up but it wasn't working.

"It's not working"

"What's not working? You want me to apologize again?"

"No why am I not cheering up yet. Usually your voice makes everything okay but I'm not okay"

I said while crying . Then he pulled me in his arms. He was still in his police uniform.

"Mrs.Jeon was murdered we think the murderer suffocated her with a pillow but the murderer was disguised as a doctor and had a mask on so we couldn't really identify the face. We don't think this is just any murderer. This could be a serial killer and we are very sure the killer will come back for someone else not that saying that really helps but I was told to inform you that."

He took me from his arms and looked at me and said.

"We need to work together now I was chosen to be the police on this mission and you will be my doctor, I have a friend who is a detective that can help us but we'll be seeing each other more often now. I have to go now bye"

He left after patting my head. As the door closed I mumbled to myself.

"How could you just leave like that. I need someone by my side"

I dropped to the floor and started crying. I guess I fell asleep there because in the morning there was an ice packet for me and a note.

Make sure to put this on your face it'll help the swelling go down. Fighting!!- Joshua

I know what to do with the swelling pabo Jisoo I thought to myself. I got out my phone and started texting him.

Me: Thanks for the packet
Hubby: Yeah
Me: Are you awake?
Hubby: Long before you were awake. You were probably dreaming of me again huh?
Me: I only dream of you
Hubby: Okay ㅋㅋㅋ
Me: I love you
Hubby: Okay

Our conversations always went like that I'd be expressing my love while he didn't care what was I doing. But even if I stop liking him if I see him I'll start to fall for him again right?