Show 'em whatchu got

Start from the beginning

They are supposed to be trained professionals? I could take both of them down in an instant.

Zack threw a few punches of his own, ecxept this time they actually made contact. I held my breath as I watched punches collide with Skylar's ribs and shoulder. Skylar looked surprised and went down to the floor. Gasps filled the room. The Nightshades started to murmur, watching in disbelief. Even Rliey and Emmett stopped circling and watched with shock on their face. 

Don't worry, our mate has something planned. My wolf said reassuringly. 

Skylar laid their for a moment, not moving. Zack smirked cockily and walked to stand above her, he paused for a moment looking down at her in satisfaction. Suddenly without a warning Skylar flipped up, kicking Zack in the jaw. He took a couple steps back, shocked from the blow. He yelped in pain. Skylar quickly stood to her feet and grabbed Zack by the neck and threw him on the mat. She climbed on top of him. She pinned his arms up over her head. She leaned down by his ear.

" Pinned." she whispered, I saw her sharp canines flash as she talked.

" Okay that's enough." Emmett laughed. Skylar stood with her hand out for Zack to take and helped him off the floor. Skylar grinned up at him, he just rolled his eyes in return then walked off to stand next to his mate, Olivia. Olivia gave him a small smile and rubbed his back reassuringly.

We could have that with our mate, if we tried. my wolf wined. I ignored him. We don't deserve to have that. I watched Skylar walk to the side of the room, crossing her arms over her chest looking quite satisfied with herself. Emmett walked over to her with a grin plastered on his face.

" Nice moves Sky, that's my girl." he smirked at her. My canines began to grow into points as I heard those words fall from his lips. She isn't your girl she is mine.

Ours. my wolf corrected.

Suddenly a loud growl erupted through the room. My head snapped towards Erica, who was watching Skylar and Emmett in pure hatred. I watched as her canines grew into points. I quickly ran by her side placing my hand on her shoulder. I glared at her, flashing my eyes a bright red. Her teeth began to turn back to normal.

" He's mine." she said possessively while looking over my shoulder like she was in a trance. I looked over at Emmett then back at Erica. Oh no. She might have found her mate too. This can't be good. I haven't discussed with anyone of my pack mates on mates yet. Suddenly she snapped out of it.

" I don't know what is going on with me. There are these intense emotions I have never felt before. Every time I see Skylar next to Emmett I want to rip her head off. " she growled. She made it quiet though. She defiantly needs the....mate talk. I remember when my parents gave me the mate talk when I was young.

My mother was cooking in the kitchen swaying her hips the the music that was playing in the other room. My father walked by, then stopped watching my mother in awe. A smirk fell on his lips, and then in a blink of an eye, he stood behind her. He grabbed her hips and picked her up off the ground twirling her around the kitchen. My mother squealed and giggled like a maniac. I watched as my dad swirled my mom in his arms.

Their bodies danced in sync with each other and the music. My dad pulled her against his body tilting her back with one arm. My mothers silky dark hair fell out of her face as she tilted her head back, grinning. Their eyes twinkled with happiness and pure joy. I sat at a little bar at the counter watching in fascination. The food on the stove began to crackle, waking my mother from her little trance. She tried pulling away from my father but he wouldn't budge.

" Nick." my mother tried to say sternly, but it came out more of a giggly wine. My father let out a playful growl, then let go of my mother so she could tend to the food.