Chapter 43: Words Hurt

Logan's POV

     "Why can't you just spend time with me?!"

     "Why don't you ever hang out with us anymore?!"

     "You're always so focused on your work, you never realize that what's right in front of you!"

     "Once you realize what you have, it'll already be gone!"

     "Don't you love me anymore?!"

     The words replayed in my mind. God...why can't romantic relationships just be easy? I ran my fingers through my hair. I leaned back in my chair. Goodness...it's almost done. Just a few more pages of work and I'll be finished in no time...

     timeskip.

         Patton's POV

     "It's okay, Pat." Roman said in a soft tone. "I know he'll come around." "B-But what i-if he do-doesn't...?" I muttered through sobs. "He will, I know it." He encased me in a hug. I clutched tighter to my dog pillow.

          Knock knock knock...

     "Um...P-Patton...? Can I...come in?" Logan...."Do you want me to..?" Roman whispered. I gave him a shy nod. He stood up from my bed and went over to the door. He opened it slowly.

     Logan stood there, his face covered in tear streaks. His hair was unusually messy and out of place and his tie was slightly undone, it was almost visibly shocking.

     Roman slowly exited the room, and shut the door tightly behind him. There was a small silence between us. "I....I just wanted to say....that I'm sorry...." Logan mumbled. "I should've spent more time with you, and I drove you away...." There was another silence. "S-So if you don't want to forgive me...." A tear slipped down his cheek. "...I-I can understand..."

     I felt tears slip from my eyes. The silence was deafening, it hurt...a lot. "I...I'll leave..." He mumbled, before walking towards the door. I stood up from my bed and sprinted towards him. I threw my arms around him and sobbed into his shoulder. "I-I-I'm s-sorry...." I mumbled through sobs. He wrapped his arms around me, encasing me in a tight hug. "Why are you sorry? I'm the one who basically refused to spend time with you...." He muttered.

     I pulled away from the hug, facing him. "Because I should've realized that y-you needed to work..." I said, attempting to wipe tears from my face. He cupped my face with his hands and swept his thumbs across my cheeks, wiping away the tears. "It could've waited, Patton...I should've spent more time with you..." "But-" "No. It could've waited, and it should've. You're my boyfriend, my romantic partner. You were right..." He cut me off.

     "But I should've given you more space. I was being selfish, I wanted to spend almost all of my time with you..." I mumbled. "I should've spent more time with you, then you wouldn't have wanted that." He said. There was a small silence. "I love you..." I said, before gently pressing my lips against his.

timeskip.

           Roman's POV

     "Yeah, I'm just glad that they're back together." Virgil said. "Of course, I don't think they've ever been happier!" I exclaimed. "Well, I'd hope so. I just couldn't stand it when they fought. N-Not that it annoyed me or anything! It just....I don't like when people scream...it just...I don't know, it's weird..." He mumbled. "Oh, I know, love." I said, wrapping my arms around him. "...I love you..." He muttered. "I love you, too." I said, kissing him on his forehead.

          knock knock...

     "Virgil! Roman! Get out here! We're gonna binge Nanbaka!" Patton exclaimed. Virgil escaped from my grasp and was immediately out the door. "Rude much..." I mumbled to myself. Nanbaka...where have I heard that before...? .........oh right! Thomas' Fake Or Real anime part three! What was the description again..? Something like "4 Very Colored and glittery men try to escape from an equally as colorful and glittery prison" right?

     I stood up from his bed and made my way out of his room. I shut his door tightly behind me and stood in the hallway. There I spotted Virgil, buried in a pile of blankets. I held back a laugh, but not a smirk.

     "...what?" He asked. I noticed that I was staring at him. I laughed a little bit before sitting myself down next to him. "It's cold, okay?!" He exclaimed. "You know, I can cuddle you." I said, a smirk on my face.

     I could see blush rising in his cheeks. I laughed a little bit before wrapping my arm around him. I could feel him nuzzle closer to me. "Warmer?" I asked, a smirk still plaguing my face. "...y-yeah..." He mumbled. I lightly kissed the top of his head. Logan and Patton sat themselves down on the couch. "Ready to get your anime on?!" Patton exclaimed. "Heck yeah!" I shouted. "Shouldn't we invite Missy and Pranks to join us?" Logan asked. "Logan, this is anime. I've seen some...scarring things. I don't think we should." Virgil mumbled. "I suppose that's true..." Logan said.

     "Whatever, if they come out to join us they come out to join us! Let's just watch the anime! If something inappropriate comes on, we can cover their eyes!" I exclaimed. "Roman has a point!" Patton said. "Ugh, can we just watch it?" Virgil asked, annoyance laced in his voice. "Yeah, I wanna watch it!" I whined. "Oh quit your complaining. We're starting it up now." Logan said.

     "Woo!" Patton exclaimed. "I'm excited!" I could feel Virgil nuzzle a bit closer to me, almost as if he was scared. "Virge...? You okay?" I asked softly.

           BOOM.

     A boom of thunder caught me off guard. I heard a small whimper and Virgil nuzzled close to me, leaving no space between us. I could feel him slightly shaking. "Hey, it's okay..." I mumbled. I started rubbing my hand up and down his arm. I lightly shushed him as Logan and Patton started up the first episode. All this seemed to help him calm down. "Feeling better...?" I asked. He gave me a nod in response. He gasped a little bit. "He's got heterochromia eyes."

heeeeeeeeeey!

what's up?

how you doing?

i'm good.

i'm tired.

i love this book.

i wanna make another one next summer.

woop.

Also...

how do you write fight scenes?

...

I'm asking for a friend...

anyways

I just wanna say that weather sucks

if you live near that freaking hurricane

please stay safe.

I want you guys to be safe.

Because I care about you guys!

Have an internet hug.

Wait-to close, sorry.

Better?

Good.

Also yes I started watching Nanbaka and tHOMAS WHY.

WHY DID YOU GET ME INTO ANOTHER FANDOM.

GOD.

Also...

{i say "also" a lot.}

I just wanted to  say I have another Prinxiety book idea?
If you wanted to see it?
It's cool

I haven't seen anything really like it yet.

So yeah

C'ya!