Your Questions, My Answers! Q+A Time!

Heeeeeeeeey!

So, for this, I will be answering all of your questions.

So, let's get to it!

"Hmmm mcr or tøp"

Twenty One Pilots. Haven't heard many of TOP or MCR's songs, so I just gotta go with what I really liked.

"Do you like P!ATD? If so what's your favorite song?"

I do, if you couldn't tell by all the song references I make. Umm. Either I Constantly Thank God For Esteban or Build God, Then We'll Talk or There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered. Honey, You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet. They're all so goodddd!

"musicals? If so, Which one?"

Be More Chill, Hamilton, Heathers, and Waitress.

"How did you discover Thomas Sanders? What made you decide to make fanfiction?On a scale of 1-10 how much do you ship Prinxiety?I can't think of any more questions, sorry."

Hmm, I think I saw him on a Vine Compilation before it died, rest in peace, and I've been watching his vids ever since! How much do I ship Prinxiety on a scale of 1-10? Hmm.........11.

" Prinxiety or Logicality?? What's your favorite TV show? What's your favorite color?"

Must I choose? Steven Universe. Purple!

" What is you favtorie line from the sander sides videos. Take a line from all the sides."

UMMMMMM...Okay. "Okay, but let's call them what they are, Roman! Creepy crawly death dealers." "I wanna see what good old Panic! At the Everywhere has to say." "fALSEHOOD." "Aww, you think I'm hot."

"If you were one of the sander sides which one would you be? Why do you write like you need it to survive!(i'm sorry i couldn't help myself If you could play any character in Hamilton who would you play? Why am I anxious about Virgil telling the others he's been conversing with the Entites like I'm anxious about how they will react just why?!"

Maybe Roman Or Patton. Not sure :D Because I actually have a storyline and people who like it! And because I know if I don't I'll be stressed. I might, or want to, play Eliza. I got the high-ish voice and brown hair, and I really think I could play her well! And why are you nervous? Hmm, not sure, but I'm sure you have a good thing to be worried about ;}

"Why did you get Wattpad? Prinxiety or Logicality? Analogical or Creatality(pattonxroman)? Vatton(Anx x Patton) or Rogan (romanxlogan)?"

It was actually because of a Venturiantale thing, and I really wanted to read it! Must I choose? Analogical. Moxiety/Vatton!

"How did you find out about Sander Sides? Why did you start writing a fan fiction about them? What's your favorite fan fiction that you've read? Who's your favorite Sander Side?"

I honestly can't remember. Because I saw so much fanfiction about it, I just had to jump on the bandwagon. Probably Chat by agirlwithhope! That is absolutely amazing! And probably Virgil or Patton, the cinnamon rolls!

"when did you first find out about Thomas sanders? who is your favorite sander side? who do you ship with Thomas? and the final question do you know how amazing you are!?"

Vine compilation. Patton or Virge, they're adorable! Jon Cozart, if you couldn't already tell. Aww, that's so sweet!! Thank you!!

"HoW aRe YoU sO tAlEnTeD!?!?!?!?!?"

Psh, I'm not that good. I just practice and write a lot :P

"Do you watch Dan & Phil; and if so, do you ship Phan?"

Not a lot, but I do ship it like Fedex!

"What's your favorite video Thomas Sanders has done? (Btw your really talented)"

wHy MuSt I cHoOsE? And thank you!!

"What do you think your sides would be like?"

Ooh, interesting question! I have no idea! I think everyone would have Logic and Morality, but they're different based on the personalities. I would have creativity, and I think most people would have that, but I digress. My last side would probably most definitely be anger. I have a very short temper XD

"Squel or no after this?"

Heck yeah! Well, probably. It would either be a sequel or prequel depending on what people want.

"Can I use mors, Lon, and tap in my own fanfic? What do the entity's look officially is there any pictures? (Your really good, sequel?) ❤️❤️❤️"

Of course! Just give me credit if you do! And thank you, and yes.

"Favorite color? Favorite animal?"

Purple and unicorns!

"Dan and Phil? Dan or Phil?"

Yes. Both.

And somebody asked for the designs of the Entities, I couldn't find the comment, though! I'll be trying to upload them on a second part. Sorry, but I'll be posting it right after this!

Well, that's it! Working on the new chapter!

C'ya!