Chapter 38: Ideas

oH BOI ACTUAL STORY LINE TIME.

it gon get a lil sad at the end of dis book.

bUT

IT'LL BE GOOD

I PROMISE

timeskip.

          Thomas' POV

     I rummaged around in the closet, looking at old things from my first-fifth grade self. I pulled out an old folder from a stack of papers. "What's this...?" I muttered to myself. I opened the folder, looking at some of my old drawings and notes. I found a little book inside of the papers.

     No way! My old diary! I could've sworn my mom threw this out a few years ago! I threw open the cover of the book, excited to read what was in here.

     Dear Diary,

Mommy taught me something today! She taught me that anyone can love each other. I thought that she was lying since she never talked about it before, but it's true! I saw my older cousin with-

     I stopped reading there. The time I was taught about gay love. Good memories...I kept digging through the pile of papers in the folder. Notes from class....more notes...couple of drawings....Oh my god, I remember this! I whipped out the three drawings, a wave of nostalgia crashing over me.

     In big bold letters on the top of the papers read the word "ENTITIES." I felt a small smile grow on my face. I kept reading on through the description I gave them.

     Characteristics: Evil, Malicious, And Mischievous. They're tricksters. They'll "befriend" you and then when you least expect it, they stab you in the back. They have robot like features but still have a human look to them. Just think of them as a human but really good at makeup.

     I laughed a little at the last sentence but continued to read.

     They take form of your close friends while still keeping the robotic look {see picture for reference}. They usually have a friendly and always have a robotic tone to their voices. They're hard to run into but can only be destroyed from their core. Their core has all their strengths and weaknesses. If the person who encounters an Entity, they can learn said strengths and weaknesses. The core must be impaled or cracked for the Entity to be destroyed.

      The description was cut off there. I think I had to do something like this for an art class and didn't get enough time...I looked at the designs, realizing that they looked a lot like my sides. There were three designs. One for Patton. One for Logan. One for Roman. None for Virgil. At first I was confused. I then realized when I had made these, it was around fifth grade, before I had Anxiety. After that hit me, I continued looking at the designs. I think my art skills decreased from then to now.

     I looked at the designs. They looked a lot like the designs I originally had for them, before the whole new clothes thing and before I had those designs {if your confused, I am, it's the designs he had before the whole actual sanders sides thing so...just imagine them how you will}.

     I summoned the four traits, each a little confused on why they were here. "Greetings!" Roman exclaimed. "Look, if we're going to talk, can we come out of the closet?" Virgil asked. "DON'T make that into a joke." He stated as Patton sunk down a little bit. Roman chuckled a little bit. "How can we assist you, Thomas?" Logan asked.

     I held up the three papers. "Remember these?!" I asked excitedly. Roman gasped. "From Fifth Grade!!! AHHH! I DO!" He said, ripping his out of my hands. "It looks so cute!!" "I wanna see mine, kiddo!" Patton said eagerly. I handed him his. "I wish to examine mine, too." Logan said, trying to hide his obvious excitement. I handed him his paper.

     "Uh.....d-do I have one?" Virgil mumbled quietly. Wait....he doesn't, does he? "I.....no, I-I don't think you do....I can check again, though." I said. "No no, it's fine. You didn't have me back then, so I can understand. Though if you did, I would've been even edgier than ever before." He said with a small chuckle.

     I'm proud of him. He's been seeing more positively, and it's very heartwarming. I'm glad he's doing better. I threw him a small folder. "You interested in some of my conspiracy theories I made or saw when I was thirteen?" I asked, a small smile on my face. His eyes lit up. "You know it." He said, almost tearing open the folder and reading through them.

      My phone made a buzzing sound, indicating that someone had texted me.

Talyn: heeeeeeeeeey

Joan: heeeeeeeeeey

Thomas: heeeeeeeeeeey

Talyn: i have a question.

Thomas: yeah?

Talyn: so do you have a boyfriend yet or

     I felt my whole body fill with shock. I didn't tell them about Jon! Should I? I shot Jon a text.

Thomas: Heyyyyyy Jon! Uh, I have a question....

Jon: Hey! Yeah?

Thomas: Do you mind if I tell my friends or would you wanna keep it secret...?

Jon: I don't mind if you tell your friends, just not the internet, they would probably spam us until the end of time XP

Thomas: Okay!

     I got back to Joan and Talyn quickly.

Thomas: Yeah I got a boyfriend.

Talyn: wHO.

Joan: MY BABY IS GROWING UP SO FAST.

Talyn: aNSWER MY FREAKIN QUESTION.

Thomas: Jon.

Joan: Jon who??

Talyn: Did you misspell "Joan?"

Thomas: nO.

Joan: We're not dating lol

Talyn: JON WHO.

     I took a shaky breath before typing.

Thomas: Jon Cozart.

     There was a moment of silence in the chat.

Talyn: I SHIP IT LIKE FEDEX.

Joan: WE'VE GOT A WEDDING ALL PLANNED OUT.

Thomas: We just started dating! Sheesh!

Joan: So?! You two are so cute! I have to tell the fans!

Thomas: nO DON'T.

Talyn: ???

Thomas: He doesn't want the fans to know.

Joan: oh...........

Thomas: Yeah, I don't blame him though.

Talyn: Well, I gotta go catch up on Camp Camp. Later.

Joan: Yeah me too. Later

Thomas: Later!

     With that, I left the conversation, feeling happy about sharing that with them.

nOW WASN'T THIS CUTE.

now I hear you.

"SIL, HOW IS THIS STORY LINE???? WHAT'S SO IMPORTANT ABOUT THIS??"

well

you'll see

mwahahahahahahahahahaha.

anyways

imma go now

c'ya.