Chapter 34: Logically Speaking

TW{?}: Slight Logicality

timeskip

          Roman's POV

     Logan showed me one of his little trinkets. He made it all himself, I still find that hard to believe due to the astounding quality of it, but he is the logical trait, so I had a reason to believe him. 

     I told Anxiety about it. He told me that he had showed him one too. After that, we just cuddled and talked about anything that came to mind. Everything was random and jumbled, but it was fun nonetheless. He's still in my arms, and I'm so grateful for it. I'm almost sure he's asleep, but I'm not positive. I give him a small peck on the cheek. I could see his cheeks flush with a light pink.

     "I guess you're awake." I said, pulling him closer to me. "y-yeah..." He mumbled. "You're adorable..." I said with a small smile. "...n-no I'm not..." I could see the blush getting redder and redder by the second. "Oh, you are, kitten. You're the cutest thing I've ever seen." The small smile on my face turned into a devious smirk. "...sh-shut up..." He muttered, burying his face in my chest in attempt to hide his blush. "You're even cuter when you're flustered." I said, the smirk still on my face.

     All of a sudden, he crashed his lips onto mine. I kissed back immediately, deepening the already passionate kiss. He pulled away after what seemed like forever, both of us panting due to the lack of oxygen. "I love it when you do that..." I muttered between breaths. He pulled me in for another kiss, which ended up turning into a make out session. We only pulled away to regain our breath then immediately pulled back.

knock knock knock...

     With a groan, I pulled away from the kiss and reluctantly opened the door, only to find Logan standing there. "What is it, calculator watch?" I asked in an annoyed tone. "Well, we kind of needed Anxiety for a moment..." Logan said. "Yeah, well we're busy, so sorry." I said, almost closing the door before I heard Logan mumble something. "LOGAN!" I shouted. I closed the door and sat back down on my bed. "What did he want?" Virgil asked. "He said he needed you for something..." I said. "Oh yeah! I said we'd binge American Horror Story tonight! I'm so sorry, I-I should've told you, I  completely forgot, I'm so sorry I-" "Hey, it's okay, calm down. You go enjoy yourself, okay?" I said with a shy smile. "Y-You're sure? I can stay if you want, I know you like spending time with me..." He mumbled. "I'm sure, go do whatever you'll do with that nerd, okay?" I assured him. "O-Okay....love you." He said before pulling me in for a final kiss. "Love you too..." I said as he headed out the door. He gave me a small smile before shutting the door behind him. I wonder what I could do for now...

          Anxiety's POV

     We sat down on Logan's bed, I could see the slight excitement in his eyes. "...We should start with season four..." I mumbled to myself. "But wouldn't it be most logical to start out with the first season?" Logan asked. "Well, it's basically a different plot every season, just the same actors." I explained. "Oh...." He mumbled to himself. "What's season four?" "Freak show." I stated. "Oh, like a circus but with people who have 'freakish' deformities?" He asked, using air quotes for the word "freakish." "Yeah, and it's amazing. You'll love it, I promise." I assured him. "It follows at least some logical plot and has amazing graphics and all that. I've seen it a million times. I would know." "Oh, that seems interesting." He mumbled. "Yeah, you'll like it." I said before turning on the first episode.

1 Season Of AHS Later.

     "That was amazing..." Logan mumbled. "I know..." I whispered. "Though some of the scenes were definitely not appropriate, the season was well thought out and executed, I loved every second of it." Logan said. "I know, right?" I said, throwing my arms around him in a hug. "Thanks..." I mumbled. He returned the hug, calmly running his hand up and down my back. "It's no problem, Virgil. I enjoy spending time with you." He said, a small smile on his face. I pulled away from the hug, feeling slightly awkward. "Well, we should probably start up another one, yeah?" I asked sheepishly. "You seem shy, is something bothering you?" Logan asked. "Oh, no, it's nothing. It's fine..." I said. "Are you sure?" Logan asked. I gave him a small nod before turning on another season.

5 Seasons Later.

     I felt my eyes get heavier and heavier. Why am I so tired...? I usually last a little longer than one AM...I rested my head on Logan's lap, not even caring at this point. He ran his fingers through my hair, almost instantly making me sleepier. "Tired?" He asked. "y-yeah..." I said with a yawn. He picked me up bridal style and exited the room. He carried me into my room and sat me down on my bed. "I could've walked, you know?" I said with a small chuckle. "You seemed very tired, and I didn't want to disturb you." He muttered, a slight blush on his cheeks. "Well, night..." He said, before exiting the room and closing the door tightly behind him.

          Logan's POV

     I exited the anxious' trait room and immediately ran into Roman and Patton. "Hey Logan!" They said in unison. "Where's Virgil? I need to tell him something!" Roman said, an excited smile on his face. "He's in his room, we just finished up." I said. Roman ran past me and into Virgil's room. "What's the excitement?" I asked Patton. "Jon just asked Thomas to be his boyfriend!!" Patton squealed. "W-What?! No way!" I exclaimed. Patton threw his arms around me and pulled me into a kiss. "That's amazing..!" I muttered. "Just like you..."

ANOTHER CHAPTER HECK YEAH HAVE FUN WITH THIS

I'm extremely bored if you couldn't already tell.