Chapter 8: Clues

Okay, first off, thank you so much for 200+ Reads!! It means so much to me! Also, I'm coming down with writers block ;-; So...if you have any ideas, send away! BTW, theres some more fluff/romance ;b Anyways, here ya go!

                                                                         timeskip.

          Anxiety's POV

     "They're catching on." Roman said. "Yeah, I know. They asked me if we were dating..." I replied. "T-They did? Same here..." He muttered. "I-If you don't mind me asking, why don't you want them to know?" I felt my heart stop. "I...You know how they get. Patton gets all squealy, and Logan just gets weird. And Thomas' fandom...you already know." I looked down at the ground. "Ah, right..." He replied. "T-That's not a problem...i-is it?" I asked. "No, of course not Love," He paused. I felt my cheeks slightly heat up at his nickname. He scooped me up into his lap. "If you don't want them to know, it's fine, your reasoning is understandable. And, I don't mind." He pressed a gentle kiss to my forehead. I could feel my cheeks heat up. I buried my face in his chest, attempting to hide the blush. "I love you..." I muttered. "Love you too." He said. We stayed like that for awhile. No talking necessary {if people think that you tolerate me, they'll leave me alone.}.

     "Roman! Impo-" Logan halted. I could feel my cheeks heat up even more. "Was I...interrupting something...?" "No no no, I was helping him. He...he was having a bad day is all." Prince explained. "Oh...uh, when your free, me and Patton do have something we need to discuss. You too, Anxiety." "O-Okay..." I muttered. "You okay?" I nodded slightly. I could hear the door close. "T-That was a...close one." I stuttered. "I know. We have to start locking our doors." Roman chuckled. "Anyways, c'mon, they're waiting for us." He planted a kiss on my cheek. I blushed brightly. "You're so adorable when you blush..." I could feel my cheeks heating up with every second I was around him. He grabbed me by chin with one hand, and pulled me closer by my waist by another. I could feel my lips brush against his. He leaned in, officially closing the space between us. I kissed back almost immediately. He broke off the kiss, pulling me into a hug. "I love you, Anx." He pressed a gentle kiss to my forehead. I don't even think my foundation was hiding the colors that were flushing my cheeks. "I love you, too..." I muttered softly. I made my way over to the door, opening it in the process. I made my way out of the room and into the lounge/living room area.

     I sat down with them on the couch, wondering what was so important. "Your cheeks are kinda pink..." Patton pointed out. "It appears so...why is that?" Logic asked. "None of your business." I shot back. "Anyways, what's so important?" "CUPCAKES!!!" Patton screamed. "Well, the birds are staying far away from you." Roman joined in the conversation. "Patton wants to make cupcakes." Logan said. "Oh, never would've guessed." I said. "Sarcasm is strong today." Roman pointed out. I shrugged. "Look, can we get this over with? I have a whole album of Panic! At the Disco that I need to listen to in my room. And, I'm feeling kinda hot..." "SO YOU HAVE A..." Patton paused. "FEVER YOU CAN'T SWEAT OUT?" Logan gave him a confused stare, along with Roman. I gave him a simple high five. "HAH!" He screamed and ran into the kitchen. "O...kay...?" Logan said. We rushed into the kitchen with Patton, making sure he didn't set anything on fire. We all rushed through the cabinets and cupboards looking for ingredients. Once we had all those, we tried our best to make cupcakes. Logan, as per usual, wanted to follow a recipe. I didn't feel like arguing, so I just went along with it. We put them into the pan and into the oven they went. "How looooooooong?" Patton whined. "Around thirteen minutes." Logan replied. He groaned and headed off somewhere. "Well, now that I've got you two here alone..." Logan started. "Hey! Wh-" He pushed me onto Roman, him not expecting it, and he lost his balance. So there I was, on top of Roman, basically wishing I could've stayed in my room and listened to my music. I pushed myself off of him and stood up. I wanted to smack Logan so hard...but, I tried to restrain myself. "What the heck was that for?!" I practically screamed. "What...was that for?" Roman was calm about this, unlike me. "Well, I had to get you two together somehow." "We're not dating!" We said in unison. "I think otherwise." He said with a smirk. I started to panic a little. I didn't want them to know, and neither did Roman. I guess Roman noticed. He turned to me. He grabbed me by my hand and sat me down on the couch. He rubbed the back of my hand in an attempt to calm me, and it worked. He pulled me into a reassuring hug. He let go, standing up and walking back over to the kitchen. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I didn't care. I regained my cool, and lied down on the couch. I should take a nap. I pulled out my phone and-where are my earbuds? I had them in my pocket...I think. I get up from my comfortable spot on the couch and wandered into my room. I looked for my earbuds in their normal place. They're not there? I checked every other possible place. They weren't in any reasonable place. I checked literally every corner of this room. Except...my dresser. Maybe I put them in one of the drawers...? I checked every single drawer. I didn't find my earbuds, but I did find something else. My old pocket knife. I had it for awhile, almost two years now. I then remembered why it was in the back of my drawer and quickly closed it. I realized that they were probably in Princey's room. I slowly opened the door and spotted them immediately. I grabbed them quickly and tried to rush out but, of course, things can't go perfectly. Roman spotted me. "What are you doing in my room?" He asked. "Grabbing my earbuds. Sorry, I'll leave." I headed to the door. He grabbed me by my hand and spun me towards him. "Wow." I said blatantly.

SO THAT WAS IT YEA. BYEEEEEEEE