Everything was going fine

~~~Few weeks~~~

I woke up in my bed still haunted by memories. I suddenly cried in my room. Then Vylad came running in.

"Baby sis? What's wrong?." He sat close to me.

"Memories...pain...scared...betrayed...stabbed..." I said in tears.

"Shh...it's OK..." He said as he hugged me.

Zane passed by my room and stopped to sit right next to me.

"I see pain in your eyes sis...are you OK?." He said in a worried tone.

"Memories...of pain and much more are haunting me!!." I cried in their arms.

"Were here for you...C'mon...get dressed were heading out." Vylad said calmly.

I dried up my tears in a moment and looked at their eyes and stood up. My voice was shaky because of all those memories repeating.

"T-Thanks...soooo...can you head out? S-so that I can change?." I asked politely but my voice was still shaky.

They nodded and left me to change. I changed into my shorts and a f/c shirt and  converse. I fixed my hair into a (hairstyle). Then I went downstairs. I saw Garroth on the couch but he didn't look at me.

"B-Big brother?." I slowly head down the stairs.

"....."

"Please talk to me..." I said as I went down. I saw tissues on the floor and ice cream. Then I took a look and I saw him with puffy eyes.

"B-B-Big b-brother??." I covered my mouth.

"......"

"Garroth please! If you won't talk then I won't force you..." I walked away until I was grabbed by the wrists.

"I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to hurt you...and Aaron.." He looked at me with those puffy eyes he had.

"I-I-Its OK." I hugged him.

"Pls...forgive me...." He hugged me tighter.

"I have...but that won't stop that memory to come back.." I pulled away from the hug.

"I'm so sorry for everything.." He started to cry..

"No..pls..big brother...don't cry... Its not just me you need to apologize...you need to apologize to Aaron and the guys."

"Guys? You OK?." Vylad said.

"Yeah..." I sighed in relief.

"OK let's head out.." Zane said.

"I won't go unless Garroth comes...he needs to relax to.." I said.

"N-No...pls." He said as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"You look like a mess! You need fresh air! So get up to your room and take a bath and wear some clean clothes and were heading out Young man!." I yelled out loud but not to loud.

"Fine mom..." He ran upstairs.

"OK...so that's settled I need to text Aph on how everyone been doing especially Aaron." I said to them. They nodded yes so I took out my phone and texted Aph.

Aph, Y/n

Hey Aph...how's everyone doing there?

Good...but Aaron's still upset....

I'm so sorry you guys had to see that...

What are you sorry for? You were the one who got hurt!