Jealousy Strikes Everyone

I heard Aaron growl at Garroth. He turned red. We began to debate on a movie to watch.

"So who wants to watch THE SAW?." Zane asked. I was terrified to hear that movie and so was Aph.

"How about The Conjuring??." Katelyn asked.

What's with all this scary movies!

I grabbed Laurence's arm and tightened my grip and the guys shot him glares. There was a little blush on him..

"OK... Better not give Y/n and Aph nightmares..." Laurence said.

Aph ranned to Travis and hold his arm and tightened it too. We were both scared.

"Look at you two...you are so cute being afraid." Dante said.

"Shut up!."

"OK...so what do you girls want to watch? I mean you get scared so tell us what you want...but it has to be scary and funny." Travis said as he was blushing.

"Um...How about Inside out!." Aph exclaimed and released her grip.

"Are you chicken? I mean that's too childish..(I'm so sorry.. If you liked that movie) but we need to watch something.." I said as I fanned to Aphmau.

"How about we all watch something Action packed and more on wars!." Laurence said.

"Captain America: Civil War is where you're pointing at right??." Lucinda said.

"Yep!" Laurence said.

"Wait! I got it!." Vylad said.

"How about we watch The Missing Goddess!!." Vylad continued.
(P.s Made up movie.. Its based on The MCD series aph makes.)

"It sounds great!." We all agreed on!.
~~~
While we were watching the movie the rain dropped when the sad part came. All of the girls cried and the boys were in the verge of crying. Time passed... Almost everyone was asleep. The only person awake were Me, Aphmau, Garroth, Zane, Katelyn and Aaron while the rest were asleep in the room.
The movie ended....

"Wow.. I have a feeling that Aphmoo was like me." Aphmau stared at the screen.

"Talk about a fire fist! That Katie Girl was exactly how I felt About Trany, an annoying Casanova! But...he is a demon warlocks son." Katelyn said as she stood up.

"I like how Zero tries destroys his brother Garni and Vyncent!." Zane said.

"Aero..is such a mysterious person.. I like how he  sacrificed himself to save Garni from Zero. He truly loves Aphmoo and Those little girls Arlena and Lian. " Aaron said as he went to their room they're sleeping in.

"About that...(fake name)... She is a half witch! More like Lucinda! But she is real cute yet tough. Also did you guys notice Kawaii~cookie?? She is so cute!." I squealed.

"Yeah!." They all said except for Zane.

*yawns*

Then they all ywaned and we went to out rooms. We were all so amazed by that movie.

"Night.." I whispered and drifted away to a dream

*dream*

I was (fake name)! And there stood Aphmoo, Garni, Trany, Katie, Clarence, Danny, Kawaii~cookie and Zero was at the other side!

"Give me f/n (fake name)... She has powers hidden away in that witchery form of hers!." He shouted.

"No one will take f/n! She is a part of the Sympathians!"Aero said.(if you read My book, The voice within the lovers..then you know where some of the names come from..)

" Stop this Zero! Vyncent has returned! And he will end you for the destruction created by you!." Garni said.

"Stop this!! If you want me you can have me.." I said not realizing what I just said.

"Perfect!." Zero said.

"But...f/n.." Katie lowered her fists.

"You know the signal.." I whispered to her.

"Oh...I know.." She winks at me.

She then gives hand signals and then the guys attacked Zero and we joined all the magic we had and we made a strong magic which sent Zero to the Netherclipse where no one has ever broke out of.

*end of dream*

When I woke up I heard Aaron and Garroth fighting. What are those two doing now... I went out of the room to see them beating each other up.

"You kissed her!! ." Aaron shouts and punches Garroth.

"It was for you to step out my girl!!." Garroth punched Aaron in the guts.

Then Garroth took a knife from the kitchen.

"If you won't back down on Aph then I will end you!!." Garroth said as he ran to Aaron.

I blocked him...because it was just a silly dare...and why are they even fighting... Also instead of Aaron getting STABBED I was the one who got it. I laid there and saw Garroth dropping the knife.

"Y/n!." They all scream.

"No no no no no no no NO!!.." Garroth came and held me.

Everyone got their phones out and they were worried. Aaron stood there with eyes widened. My vision got blurry and the darkness's surround me.

Zane's POV

We woke up to eat breakfast. Y/n was still in bed, sleeping. She is quite cute when she's asleep. My stomach just rumbled and I went to the kitchen. Aaron and Garroth... Were talking. We were just listening until....

"Sooooooo about that kiss... How did it felt??." Aaron asked.

" it was real...quick! But smooth.. " Garroth said. Aphmau was blushing but Aaron turned red and started to growl.

"Really?!?! ." he growled.

"Yeah..it is..got a problem Aaron?!!." Garroth started to get irritated.

"No!." He growled

"OK guys... Pls stop.." Aphmau said in a worried tone.

"No...this ladies man is stealing the person who cares for me! The person who understood me! The person I loved so dear!!." Aaron shouted.

We all froze after what Aaron said. He was a bully to everyone but Aaron never liked anyone....but again he loved Aphmau?

" So what !." Garroth shouts

I saw y/n at the stairs trying to figure out what's Wrong.

"You kissed her!!." Aaron shouts back and punches Garroth.

"It was for you to step out my girl!!." Garroth punched Aaron in the guts.

Then Garroth took a knife from the kitchen.

"If you won't back down on Aph then I will end you!!." Garroth said as he ran to Aaron.

Y/n sprinted and run in front of Aaron to block the stab. Instead of Aaron getting hurt...I saw my sister on the floor lying. Garroth then dropped the knife...

Will my sister be alright?