Starlight Wonderland pt.3

They are still chasing me!! Wait.... I have werewolf powers.... *closes eyes and stops running* *turns into a werewolf*

"Y/n? Why did you stop? Oh wait...she's turned into Werewolf!!" Laurence said in fear.

"So? Let's do this again" I ran and stole their weapons..

"No fair!" Garroth whined.

"Nothings fair Garroth..." I said.

"Wait Just Garroth?? Oh no... Zane side!" Garroth ran .

"Hehehehe.... What a scaredy cat!" I laughed.

Laurence disappeared and was behind me. He took his water gun and started chasing me. Before he could spray me, I was high up a tree and he ran passed me.

"Hehehe...He didn't see me.." I said.

Then I was wet by a spray.

"What the?"

"You thought I didn't see you right?" Laurence chuckled.

"Haha... Funny." I said as I hid my ears and tail.

I jumped off the tree and they called out my name.

"Y/n!!!" My friends surrounded me as I landed.

I landed safely and stood up.

"I thought you were gonna die there for a second..." Katelyn said.

"Heh... Hey.. Come on let's head in the water!!" I ran to one of the changing rooms. Soon everyone was in the water then I came out. Everyone was looking at me. The boys were blushing and Laurence came up to me saying.

"M'lady... " Laurence said.

"*sigh* Fine I will play your game.." I said.

"That's good... " he carried me bridal style.

"Eek! Laurence!! Put me down before...oh no" I said as Garroth approached us with his fists clenched.

"Put her down now!" He said angrily.

We ran away to Different directions and I jumped in the water.

"Oh no you don't!" Garroth jumped in the water to chase me.

I swam deep into the water(you are one talented swimmer) and I saw a very unique sea shell. I took it and went up for air.

"Wow... This is very cute... " I said as I stared at it floating over the water.

"Y/n!!" Garroth screamed since I was far away from shallow waters.
"Over protective!" I yelled back.

I was pulled down to the water "ahh!!"and I saw a mermaid?!?!?! It looked like Laurence but a girl.

"Shh..I'm Laura.." She said.
"I will let you breathe under water for now.... I need your help.." She continued.

I nodded yes and she chanted something and next minute I could breathe underwater.

"What the?? What!! I can breathe underwater!"

"Its OK... We need your help. Mariana needs your help..." She said.

"What? Mariana? As in the Mariana? The city of the seas?" I asked.

"Yes... Dantina , Vyla and I need your help.... only humans can stop this and restore everything..."Laure said.

For some reason Dantina and Vyla look exactly like Dante and Vylad but as girls!!

"Oh my.... I cant do it alone..." I said sarcastically.