Trapped and Controlled

I woke up being tied up. I was in a room with one light, then Ein and Gene came in front of me.

"Hello little kitty....do  you know what I want from you?" Gene asked.

"*deep breathing* no.. I don't.."

"I want a kiss from you... so that I can run on my own life.." Gene said.

"Never in my whole life will I ever kiss you!! Even if  I had to choose between you and a slobbery dog ... I choose the dog!" I shouted.

"Funny you would say that... do it Ein.." Gen said.

Ein threw a potion at me. I felt really weird and I got the feeling that Ein was my lover. My eyes turned green. [author: if you're eyes are in a shade of green then just think it is purple or yellow.. which one you prefer with]

"E-EIN? What am I doing all tied up?? Did I do something wrong my love??" I asked.

"No sweetie... the Ro'maeve's took you away from me.." he answered as he was untying me .

"I'm so sorry I had to leave you... I love you Ein.." I said as I hugged him.

"Gene helped too... he was great now... give him a kiss.. he will greatly appreciate that." he said.

I stood up and kissed him shortly. I hugged him and said.

"Thanks Gene.."

Gene left right away blushing. Ein carried me bridal style and I giggled and blushed so much.

"Hehehehe.. Ein.. Put me down.." I said.

"y/n... pls. don't leave me when something goes wrong....." Ein told me.

"Ein.... I would never leave you..." I said as I was putting my hand to his cheek.

Bold = REAL YOU {in your mind}

Normal= controlled you

"y/n... I need you to go to Lucinda and throw this potion at her." He said.

"Yes Ein...never will I do it!! " I said.

I moved and went to Lucinda's. I saw Lucinda and said hi.

"Oh hey.. y/n. How's everything doing with your brothers?" she asked.

"They are fine.. I guess. LUCINDA HELP ME! " I said.

"Sooooo... what are you here for? "She asked.

"Im here for this!!" I threw the potion at her and she didn't see it coming.

She fell to the ground. What has Ein done.. She then stood up with green eyes.

"Where is brother??" Lucinda asked.

"Come follow me.." I brought Lucinda to Ein.

"Ahh... Lucinda it is nice to see that you have returned. And my fiancé here...y/n. Has done a great work. Now time for those boys to perish...." Ein said in an evil tone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~At home~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zane's Pov

"She mustn't have gone far..." Laurence said.

"I cant take this!!" Aaron turned into his ultima form.

"Go sniff her out boy!!" I said to him.

Aaron didn't like me calling him that and Garroth hit my head.