" now lets go " Sasuke said as he pulled me out the room and up the stars to 'our' room in where he quickly shut the door once we where both inside and he glared at me." First you get your self beaten up at school ! Next your crazy step father comes and threatens to take you away before slapping me! And yet you still yell at the maid and act like a three year old! Before speaking back to me ! " Sasuke yelled at me and I just glared back at him." She was all over you and wouldn't listen to me ! " i yelled back and he growled before slapping me hard on the face. I quickly grabbed my cheek in pain." There you go again talking back! I don't know who you think you suddenly are but you do not speak back to me and act like a three year old ! " he shouted at me and I felt tears quickly clouding my vision as I looked down holding my cheek not saying anything back my anger quickly being changed with fear and sadness." And who are you to talk about her being all over me ! You are my whore anyway you just won your way to the title Uchiha but that doesn't change who you are! " he shouted at me before slapping me across the face again this time I lost balance and feel to the floor . As I let the tears fall only holding my self up as I placed my hands on the ground my cheeks burning from the places he slap me."I'm sorry " I mumbled as I cried silently before he grabbed me by the hair and forced me up as I cried out in pain. " what your not going to speak back now !" He said angry at me as he glared at me while I tried to get out his grip." Ain't much of a talker now are you " he said with an evil smirk before letting go of my hair." I'm sorry.." I numbed and he just 'tch.' As we stood in silence as I continued to wipe away my tears before a knock was at the door.

" what?" Sasuke said annoyed as he opened the door only to see the maid from before standing there with my sandwich. Her skirt was shorter then I remember but I quickly looked away from them both and turned to look at the bed as I tried to stop my self from crying." I'm here with the sandwich sir " she said happily and bubbly as if Sasuke didn't just threaten her to long ago." Put it on the night stand" he said and then her footsteps where heard as she placed the tray that had my food where Sasuke said and I still looked away." Will that be all sir " she asked and Sasuke didn't reply for a second." No " he said as he shut the door behind him." Naruto turn around " he commanded me and I hesitated for a second before I did as told." Good now you come here " he told the maid and she did as told walking to sasukes side." Now watch Naruto I don't want you to miss a second " he said with a smirk and I did as told as he pushed the girl against the wall his hand moving to her neck as he chocked her. She quickly grasped for air and my eyes widen." You must be new well guess what I don't care you do not treat any of us with disrespect even our guest ! Do you understand " he said and she nodded to her best of her ability as she continued gasping for air.he The throw her to the ground in where she tried to catch  her breath." Because of you my fiancé here got in trouble with me and he's carrying my child ! " he shouted at her as he reached down grabbing her by her hair and tossing her to my feet." Now apologize to him !!...now!!" He said angry and she looked up at me with fear quickly apologizing. " I'm so sorry please forgive my actions!" She went on and I didn't know how to react." Do you forgive her Naruto? Just look at what she made me do to you " Sasuke said with a smirk as he walked over to me and placed his hand lightly on my cheek." No" I quickly replied and he smirked happily at me ." Looks like you are learning," he mumbled and the girls eyes widen."w-what ?! Please no I'm so sorry !!" She went on and Sasuke glared down at her. " go get your things I want you out of our home as soon as possible your fired and I'll make sure nobody ever hires you again!" Sasuke yelled at her and her eyes widen in fear and she was about to beg for her job and I felt horrible for saying no but I knew if I said yes Sasuke would hurt me again. " leave now !" He yelled and she quickly got up running out the door leaving it wide open in where a butler was standing there a little wide eyed looking like he was about to knock." Excuse me sir but everyone is wondering why you are taking so long ? Your fiancés father is getting really impatient" the butler said and Sasuke nodded." Tell them I will be down in a second we had a bit of a problem with the maid but it was all taken care off." Sasuke said and the butler nodded closing the door as he left.

"Your hair is growing longer " Sasuke said as if what just happened a few minutes ago didn't happen.i reached up to my hair and in fact it was a few inches longer but I haven't noticed." Y-your right I should get it cut soon " i said and he frowned." Don't" he said as he grabbed my hand pulling me to the bed." B-But" I mumbled and he stopped turning to me and kissing me lightly on the lips. I was confused but slowly kissed him back. The kiss lasted a few seconds before he pulled away his lips ghosting on mine." I said don't, I want your hair to grow as long as it can grow, won't you do that for me kitty ~" he mumbled using the nick name he gave me a while back."anything for you Sasuke " I mumbled back not as if I had a choice I had to do anything he wanted or I'll get beaten down for it." Good...and now to you" he said as he kneeled down in front of me lifting my shirt up and placing his head on my growing belly." Daddy is going to make sure they don't take you and your mother away alright so be nice to your mother for now till i come back" he said and I was a bit at shock not expecting him to do that before he kissed my stomach and stood up." Eat and rest we will talk later about what happen at school once I win iruka over " he said and I nodded." Okay " I replied leaning up to him and kissing his cheek. He looked shock for a second before he cleared his threat and nodded leaving the room shutting the door behind him.