Chapter 9

Lucus's POV 

I cant get Olivia out of my head, that kiss replays over and over in my head.

"Lucus earth to Lucus" My best friend Elliott said waving a hand in front of my face 

"what!!" I reply not in the mood 

"get ready were going out"

I weigh out my options I can sit here all night wondering what happened and why I kissed her or I can go to a club hook up with a girl and relieve some tension from my body I choose the latter one and get up to get dressed. I put on a pair of jeans and a white T-shirt that shows my muscles, I put some wax on my hands and go about styling my hair ten minutes later we are in a taxi on the way to Anix a popular club near the city center.

We enter the club and I got to the bar and order a beer, I look around trying to find a hook up for tonight, when I spot her.

I see Olivia sitting with two men and a woman, the man sat next to her is practically drawling all over her shes wearing a dress which is showing to much leg and boob. I clench my fists at my side ready to pull her away and take her home, how dare she come out dressed like that and talk to another man. What am I thinking its nothing to do with me why do I care shes just my assistant that's all. I distract myself by going over to Elliott where he his stood with two women they are my usual type, loads of make up skimpy clothes.

I start to talk to the girl who I think is called Carly, shes hanging off of my every word I know she will come home with me tonight.

I look over and I see Olivia and man she is with going towards the dance floor I cant help but watch I see her start to move and she dances good her hips are swaying in time with the music her eyes closed and a smile on her face. I see the man she is with pull her against him and she starts grinding on him, my anger instantly explodes I get up leaving Carly behind and start to walk over to them I see Olivia turn around and close her eyes, shes going to kiss him, I pick up my pace and reach them in seconds I punch the man in the face and he falls on the floor before Olivia can say anything I grab her wrist and take her outside and down a alley.