Chapter 3

Its been 3 weeks since I come to London, I am starting to feel better and slowly getting back to my old self. 

I am currently looking in the wardrobe for something to wear, I have an interview at a investment company called Stone Enterprises as a Personal assistant.

I have tried on 4 dresses already and none of them give off a business vibe, I think to my self I should have bought a dress with the last of my money instead of buying fast food all week. I give up and go in search of Kate to ask her to borrow a dress, I find her in her office.

"Hey Kate can I borrow a dress I have a interview in two hours and I have nothing to wear"

"Of course Olive come with me"

We walk to her wardrobe and I am shocked she has more clothes than a charity shop, Kate pulls out a navy dress and tells me to try it on. when the dress is on Kate looks at me with approval "very sexy but classy" she says " I am sure this dress will help you get the job, here sit down i will do your hair and make up too."

Twenty minutes later I walk to the mirror and I cant believe my my eyes I look like a different person, the navy dress fits me nicely it shows off all my curves and hides all of my chubby bits I am a size 10 so I don't have the smallest of figures but this dress extenuates all of my good assets, the dress has a sweetheart neckline but only shows a little bit of cleavage it comes just above the knees. My hair is falling in waves around my face and down my back and I have minimal make up just mascara and a little bit of red lipstick for my lips.

                                                                                       Olivia's dress

I arrive at Stone Enterprises with ten minutes to spare, I hurry to the elevator and press the fifteenth floor button, when I exit the elevator I am greeted by a woman around the same age as me she has long brown hair a welcoming face and a slim b...

I arrive at Stone Enterprises with ten minutes to spare, I hurry to the elevator and press the fifteenth floor button, when I exit the elevator I am greeted by a woman around the same age as me she has long brown hair a welcoming face and a slim build.

"Hi i'm Maria, you must be Miss Jenkins please take a seat,Mr Stone will be with you shortly."

"Thank you and please call me Olivia " I say with a bright smile.

I hear a beep and Maria picks up the phone and says "yes of course Mr Stone."

She looks at me with a smile and says "are you ready" I nod in response.

"Good luck" she says.

I walk to a office at the end of the hall the whole building is beautiful with black floor tiles and white walls with not a dirt mark in sight this man must run a tight ship and take pride in what he has built, I take a deep breath and knock on the door "come in" a deep voice says.

I open the door and I am greeted with a older man in his late fifties "Hi Miss Jenkins, please take a seat i will be filling in today as my son is away at a meeting but you will be his assistant"

Ten minutes later I am walking out of the building with a smile on my face and a spring in my step, I got the job I start tomorrow at 8:00am I cant wait.