S9: Filled with love

Jimeon just nodded kissing Taehyung back. "You'll have to beg on your knees for me to forgive you~"

            "Oh god.." Taehyung chuckled. "I think I broke you."

           Jimeon laughed allowing Taehyung to pin him down as they kissed. Jimeon ran his hands up Taehyungs back and gently felt the vampires spine all the way to the sides of his hips.

         "What are you trying to do to me, Jeon Jimeon?" Taehyung cooed still feeling the humans kisses and gentle warm touches.

        Jimeon stayed silent still pulling Taehyung closer onto his body and letting his hands explore every part of his Taehyung's body.

           "Jimeon, you sinner~" Taehyung pulled away from him. "So horny and desperate.."

          Jimeon began to laugh, "Me desperate? Okay."

          "You just aren't ready yet, love." Taehyung winked helping Jimeon stand.

             "W-what do you mean not ready yet... Do I have to wait years until we do something?~"

         "I'm surprised this came across your mind, sweety.." Taehyung smirked holding Jimeon's hands intertwined with his.

         "Just know, I'm not a little boy anymore.... I'm not so innocent as you think I am.." Jimeon pulled Taehyung close until they were touching noses. "You can try me.."

           "Ha! Wow, Jimeon you are so adorable!" Taehyung gave Jimeon a kiss on the cheek and suddenly sliding his hand down to the human's boner. Taehyung leaned in to Jimeon's ear and whispered, "You better go handle that.."

       Jimeon shoved Taehyung blushing, "Taehyung! You are a tease!!"

           Taehyung bursted into laughter hearing Jimeon complain when he's finally serious about something. "I'm scared of doing this too soon. Jimeon, try to attempt it again hmm... Perhaps in 3-4 more years?"

          "What?!"

           "Listen sugar plum, I don't want to rob you of your innocence.. You don't want to know what I can do~"

          "Ah so sly aren't you, Tae." Jimeon folded his arms unpleased.

          "My little Tae-Tae wants to do big boy things~" Taehyung chuckled and pecked a soft kiss on Jimeon's lips. "I guess I succeeded on teasing you! Goodbye!!" Taehyung began to walk out but Jimeon gripped onto Taehyung's wrist.

            "That was your intention here?!"

          "Hmm.. Not recently but yeah."

          "No you are going to help me out here." Jimeon hinted at his boner. "I-It's standing..."

         Taehyung looked at Jimeon and at his boner for a solid minute debating... When he finally came up with an answer he smirked at the boy.
____________________________________

         Jungkook was walking around the mansion looking for Jae. He needed to feed him blood of course, Jungkook began to walk around but suddenly stumbling into Han while Han was holding the laundry basket. Han dropped all of the clothes onto the floor and placed his hand on his hip staring at Jungkook. "Master Jungkook, I was attempting to collect the laundry."

             "Oh I'm sorry I was just looking for Jae, it's time to feed him and he isn't here... Have you seen him?"

            "Is Master Jimin with him?" Han asked picking up the laundry.

          "No Jimin went hunting. Jae is somewhere but I can't seem to find him! I can't call out his name because he won't hear it!" Jungkook grew overprotective until he covered his mouth. "W-what if he's hurt?! What if he fell down the stairs?!"

             "What if he was in Mr.Jung and Mr.Min's room?" Han walked off going to the laundry room with the basket.

          Jungkook bolted to Yoongi and Hoseok's room to see if it was true and he heard giggles and laughter coming from the room. Jungkook sighed in relief and opened the door to see Yoongi, Jae and Hoseok all wearing matching dark blue silk PJ's with sleeping masks on their heads, white slippers, front hair bangs tied and pulled back as they all moved their heads to look at Jungkook as they held a book in their hands.

          "...." Jungkook stared at them.

          "......" Hoseok, Yoongi and Jae gawked at Jungkook for a while exchanging odd eye contact. This was the most weirdest but funniest thing Jungkook has seen in his whole entire life. He began to laugh looking at them and feeling happy Jae was safe.