The truth

Han cutted a slice of cake for Jimeon and set it onto the table. "Enjoy!" Han said smiling at the boy. Jin then got up and decided to take a picture of them all with a camera. As everyone posed Jin took the picture and went to sit down to keep it as a memory.

           Jimeon began to eat the cake but then looked around to see no one eating any of the cake. Jimeon looked up and gazed at everyone. "Whats wrong? I thought you guys would like cake.." Jimeon couldn't help but to feel a bit upset because everyone was just standing there and talking to eachother while Jimeon was the only one eating a slice.

           Everyone turned their heads to gawk at Jungkook waiting to see what he'll say. Jungkook cleared his throat. "Don't worry about us, Jimeon. You eat it first."

            Jimeon shook his head and pushed the cake away. "No! Cakes are very tasty. I love them! They are sweet. How can you not love them? If you won't eat then I won't!"

            Jimin stood up and leaned over the table pushing the plate back. "Jimeon, please understa-" 

         "No... Everyone's the same You all don't eat or sleep but only me!! A-am I different?" Jimeon teared up making Taehyung hug the small boy.

           "No, Jimeon. You are special... If Jungkook won't tell you what we are then I will! I don't want you to cry... You are too adorable to cry..." Taehyung held Jimeon wiping his small wet tears as Jungkook began to think. "We're waiting, Jungkook." Taehyung stared at the red eyed vampire.

              "Jimeon... I didn't want to tell you this because I was afraid you'll be scared of us all..." Jungkook rested his hands on the table as everyone in the room awaited on how Jimeon will react.

          Taehyung pulled the cake back to Jimeon and whispered, "..please eat"

            "We can't eat, sleep, go outside or do any of that because.. We are dead... We walked this earth far too long. We are still alive because we are vampires... Vampires are more like monsters who suck the blood off of humans or animals to stay alive...We are killers." Jungkook covered his face and looked down. Even if he couldn't feel pain... It was still there. It hurted him!

          Jimeon was looking down and poking his slice of cake with a plastic fork. "Everyone here is a vampire?"

          Taehyung nodded, "Yes."

         "But we are all different, Master Jimeon. We all have a good heart and we all have special things we use..." Han pulled up a chair and sat down. "We don't harm you because you are part of our family."

           Jimeon smiled and looked up to his father. "Look father, I'm not scared!"

         Jimin sighed in relief and began to cry happily. "I thought you'd hate us."

           Jimeon shook his head. "Everyone is cool! It's amazing."

         Taehyung hugged Jimeon happily. "Just finish your cake."

       Jimeon nodded continuing to eat. Jin smiled and looked at Namjoon. "Aw... I want a kid..." Jin pouted and held Namjoon's hand. Namjoon looked at Jin like he was crazy!

        "A-a kid?!" Namjoon shouted then laughed. "But you don't have th-"

          "Pft.. Adoption! It's possible!" Jin poked Namjoon's chest. "What's wrong with that?!"

        Jimeon gasped and looked at Hoseok. "AM I GOING TO GET A COUSIN?!!"

      Hoseok smiled, "LET THERE BE A COUSIN!!!"

          Namjoon face palmed into his hand and began to chuckle. "You all are dead to me."
____________________________________

              After the small get together, Taehyung took Jimeon to bed. He held Jimeon in his arms taking him to bed as he kept asking questions. "Are you powerful?! What powers do you have?! This means you can't sleep with me anymore?!"

           "Ah! Jimeon shh... Too many questions!" Taehyung laughed still holding the small child. "You need to sleep, little guy!"

          Jimeon sighed dramatically and threw his body back to make himself fall but Taehyung quickly held him in his grasp tightly.

         "JIMEON!! You crazy little boy!" Taehyung laughed and took the boy to his room setting him to the bed.

         "No! You are doing it wrong!! My Fathers always give me a bath, help me brush my teeth and change into my bear PJ's!"

       "Ugh! Jimeon!!" Taehyung laughed.
____________________________________

           Jimin was in the room with Jungkook watching his husband change into his sleepwear. "You know Jungkook.... You don't have to wear a thing to sleep~" Jimin commented.

           "Such a pervert, and I thought I was the perverted one here!" Jungkook chuckled just sliding on some white long bottom PJ's and walking to Jimin laying onto the bed with him.

        "We both can't sleep, there's endless possibilities for us both right now~" Jimin got ontop of Jungkook and kissed him. "I'm all yours... All night long.."

          "Another birthday gift, Doll?~" Jungkook held Jimin's body down onto his cold skin. "You just won't let this go until I give you it... Right?"