Argue

That night Jimin was laying next to Jimeon watching the young mortal sleep with his bear wearing a brown bear jumpsuit. Jimeon loved bears! He loves any type of them, panda bears, polar bears, grizzly bears and black bears. Of course, the cute cartoon ones! All of his outfits had bears on it, if he was given a shirt without a bear, he wouldn't wear it... But only if his father Jungkook forced him to wear it. At times, Jimeon was a bit scared of Jungkook because he thought his father was scary. Cold skin, never sleeps... The list goes on!

          Jimin was hugging Jimeon to sleep, gently moved away from Jimeon and stood up walking to Jungkook, who was outside staring at the moon in the dark night.

           "Jungkook~" Jimin whispered hugging him from the back.

          "Hm? Yes?" Jungkook turned his head as Jimin held his husband back against his chest.

          "Jungkookie... I can give you an early birthday gift." Jimin whispered seductively.

          "You have to be kidding me, Jimin." Jungkook smirked.

          "What? I can do it!" Jimin moved his hands down the outer side Jungkook's legs.

          "No, Jimeon is asleep!" Jungkook moved away.

           "We'll be quiet... Do it somewhere else?" Jimin begged.

          "Ah, Jimin.. No. Jimeon can't see that! You'll scar him for life, idiot!" Jungkook joked.

         "Please? I can give you warmth..." Jimin asked walking up to Jungkook moving his hands up and down Jungkook's chest and kissing him gently. Jungkook noticed Jimin's eyes were now a purple-ish blue.

          "What is that?" Jungkook placed his hands on Jimin's shoulders and pushing him back. "Jimin I think we need to talk about this before anything else... I'm worried for you..."

           "It's okay! See I'm perfectly fine... I'm not hurting anyone.." Jimin responded.

           "Yeah for only now.. You almost hurt Jimeon today. Just a cup of blood and you were as crazy as me!"

             "....can't you see?" Jimin pressed Jungkook to the wall and smiled. "I'm perfectly fine..." Jimin kissed Jungkook holding a grip on him.

            "Mm- Jimin... T-this isn't you..." Jungkook pulled his lips away. "You weren't ever like this... What's gotten into my Jimin?" Jungkook caressed Jimin's face.

          "Nothing! See? I'm the same as I was when I was alive! But this time I'm not weak... I'm not vulnerable against the others... I'm something more stronger.. But Jungkook, this doesn't mean you should think I'm not the same... I'm still the same Jimin from before!" Jimin continued.

              "Ah! Stop touching me then!" Jungkook moved Jimin away. "I know you are just trying to set the mood but right now? I can't think straight... You're different!"

             "JUNGKOOK! WHY ARE YOU TREATING ME LIKE THIS?!" Jimin teared up. "Weren't you the one who wanted me like this?!"

            "Jimin I had to save you!" Jungkook shot back.

            "NOT OUT OF LOVE?! IS THAT WHAT YOU MEAN?!"

           "Jimi-"

           "Can you both come sleep with me?" Jimeon asked looking at the ground shyly. "We can go to my room and we can read another book! And lay down together so we can wake up together like a sleepove-"

         "Jimeon.. Give us a second please.. We'll be there, we promise." Jungkook claimed as Jimin wiped his own tears to make it seem like he wasn't crying.

         Jungkook closed the balcony door leaving Jimeon alone in his parent's room. Jimeon sat down on the ground looking at his parents gestures on how they argued. Jimeon held the bear tightly and stood up walking out of the room and closing the door quietly so they wouldn't hear him. Things were great but suddenly he woke up to nightmares. Jimeon walked up to Taehyung's door and reached up to turn the knob. He opened it and yawned as Taehyung was just laying on his bed looking at the ceiling thinking of whatever came to his mind.

      "Tae?" Jimeon rubbed his eyes

      "Tae?" Jimeon rubbed his eyes. "Can I sleep with you?"

          "Eh? Weren't you asleep with your parents?" Taehyung sat up.

          "They kept fighting and told me to wait... But I don't like waiting.. They tell me that everytime but then they never come to me..." Jimeon walked in and closed the door. He made it to the edge of the bed and threw his bear onto the bed before attempting to climb it. Taehyung laughed and reached over to Jimeon to help him up. "So small." Taehyung chuckled as Jimeon managed to climb onto the big bed with Taehyung's support.