23

I clicked the post button, watching the picture I took of Fox in the woods the day we mated go up on my feed. Out of curiosity I searched Fox's name but came up short. Of course he wouldn't have social media, he was too traditional to follow along with the trends or even care about it. He would for sure have a lot of followers, though. I went back to look at the couple comments there were already and frowned.

Ew, of course she's going to glorify her mate by putting the monster on a podium of worship

Wouldn't be shocked if she's let her own monster come out of her shell by now

If not put on tv then at the Luna Trials she would've slaughtered every other girl in the woods because she's nuts

I wonder how many bodies she's racked up?

They were probably doing their daily trip to bury the bodies, no need anyway they're probably unrecognizable after she finishes with them, crazy bitch lmao

Post a pic of yourself bitch!! We wanna see how the torture scars are treating you!!

^^ but I'd prefer the goods

^you're a pig

Hey, she let it out for Maven, not like she didn't do it before...

I jumped when the door opened and Fox walked in, placing a hand on my chest to calm myself from the small scare. When he entered the room I quickly threw my phone behind me. He stopped short and gave me a look with his eyebrows quirked and I knew I was in deep shit.

"What's on your phone?"

"Nothing," I laughed, trying to clear my throat. "what's up?"

"Naomi-"

"What'd you want to talk about?" Fox still wasn't buying it. Instead he walked closer.

"Give me your phone." He held out his hand but I furrowed my eyebrows.

"No," I denied and gave him an excuse. "privacy."

"Naomi, give me your phone."

"What's with the possessiveness? For Pete's sake, just tell me what you need."

"Stop hiding things from me and give me your damn phone." Well of course he was going to turn into a mad baby about it. If I said no it would only encourage him and peek his curiosity.

"You're such a little bitch, get out of my room." I leaned against the wooden frame at the end of my bed, pointing at the door. I wasn't happy with him right now, to say the least.

"You're not going to give it to me, huh?" I raised an eyebrow at him. "Fine, make things difficult for yourself."

"Wha-" Fox grabbed onto me and lifted me up, throwing me over his shoulder as I protested. I was wearing a skirt for pasta's sake. I groaned as he walked over the the bed and grabbed my phone, looking at the open screen. I sighed as he was silent and read through some of the comments, probably not getting any better as they continued to come in.

"What the hell, Naomi." He flopped me down on my bed and I sat up, watching him go through more comments with his face contorted. "You led me to believe you used to be bullied and that it was over." I stayed silent and crossed my arms like a child that was being scolded and had no choice but to listen. "How long have you been reading these?"

"Ever since I first posted a picture on my account."

"How long ago was that?" I shrugged.

"When I was fourteen." He looked at me in disbelief.