~Personal Heater~

Start from the beginning

B/c cut in, "It's ok Y/n. At least you're not as old as this grandpa over here." He motioned toward C/n who was sitting on the other side of the couch I was on, an unamused expression on his face.

B/f/n laughed before turning to me, "You brought your two controllers right?"

I nodded and started pulling them out of my backpack.

"Let's play some COD! We can run some two v. twos," B/f/n said excitedly.

"I'm down," C/n replied as B/c nodded in agreement.

B/f/n handed a controller to C/n and B/c each and I gave her one of mine, keeping my favorite one for myself.

"What are the teams?" I asked as B/f/n turned on her PlayStation.

"C/n and B/c versus Y/n and I," she announced with a smirk.

"Alright, just don't complain once C/n and I beat you," B/c said with a cocky grin.

"Yeah, okay. Like you'd be able to beat me," B/f/n retorted.

"It's really not hard. Don't you remember last time?"

B/f/n glared at him as they started a heated argument. C/n and I just looked at each other and shook our heads.

About half an hour went by before the game was finally over. All four of us were smooshed together on B/f/n's couch as we stared intently at the screen.

"Ha! Told you I'd beat you!" B/f/n shouted in victory as she got up to pounce on B/c.

"Whatever," B/c grabbed her by the arms to stop her assault. He attempted to look annoyed but his clear blush was giving him away.

I smiled at the two, knowing that they secretly liked each other.

"Let's do something else, my head's starting to hurt from your guys' arguing," C/n stated as he rolled his eyes at the pair's flirting.

"Let's play truth or dare!" B/f/n shouted.

We agreed before sitting down in a circle. I grabbed an empty bowl and ripped a napkin into four pieces, writing our names down on each piece. Everyone looked at me expectantly as I shook the names around in the bowl before reaching in to grab one.

"B/f/n," I called, holding up the piece of paper with her name on it.

"Bring it," she stated confidently.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

I thought for a second before a smirk grew on my face as an idea came to mind. Might as well get payback for this little "surprise" she gave me.

"I dare you to sit on B/c's lap for the rest of the night."

"Fuck."

My smirk only widened, "I hope this teaches you not to have such a dirty mouth."

"Like you can talk," she grumbled.

B/f/n grumpily sat down on B/c's lap, leaning her head back into his chest with her arms crossed. B/c's just laughed at her childish anger and casually rested his hands on her thighs between his legs.

I pulled out another name, "C/n."

"Truth or dare?" B/f/n asked C/n, who was sitting across from her and beside me.