~The Morning After~

H/m: Horror Movie Name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's POV

Oh no. 

That was my first thought when B/f/n said she had something "fun" to do. It was 10 PM and we were at my house when we got bored. She dragged me into her car talking about how everyone was doing this new trend, not bothering to tell me where we were going.

Moments later we pulled up in front of a large house. Music was blasting from multiple speakers and neon lights were flashing everywhere. I could already see that in the front of the house, people were dancing, throwing up, and all that other stuff I would rather not describe.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked B/f/n.

She grinned, "You need to live a little, what's the worst that could happen?"

I attempted to fake a positive mindset as she pulled me inside of the huge house, leaving me no time to protest. In the living room was a dance floor with a DJ and a table to the side filled with all kinds of beverages. It reeked of sweat and I tried to act as indifferent about it as everyone seemed to feel. 

"Hey B/f/n—" I turned around to find myself all alone.

Seriously?! She left me all alone in a stranger's house filled with a bunch of strangers. I looked around the room hoping to find a glimpse of the girl, but it was like she had disappeared into thin air. Well, into the dense crowd of people.

I huffed and decided to just go upstairs, away from the noise. Sure I love dancing, but not when I'm wondering where the hell my best friend and the only person I know in this house went. If she thought I'd actually try to talk to people without her and "live a little", she clearly didn't know me well enough. 

I walked down a hallway and past multiple bedrooms, looking straight ahead so I wouldn't accidentally see something I really didn't want to. When I reached the end of the hallway, I saw a pull-out ladder leading to the attic.

Well, maybe the attic could be fun, right? Totally not gonna be creepy and filled with ghosts and spiders that could kill me or anything...

I climbed up the steps and cautiously went into the room. Nothing much but a TV and a couch. And... C/n?

He was sitting on the couch staring at me. An expression of extreme annoyance was clearly on his face.

"My bad," I turned around, ready to head back to the ladder when he spoke up.

"Oh Y/n, it's just you. I'm bored out of my mind here."

"Hey," I walked over and sat down next to him on the couch, "why are you up here?"

"I could ask you the same question," he faced me with a knowing look.

"What are you watching?" I asked, refusing to acknowledge the question.

"H/m, it's getting pretty creepy."

I trained my eyes on the screen, suddenly aware that we were in a dark attic. The atmosphere definitely matched the movie's vibe, but it was not helping me calm my nerves at all.

"Fuck!" I screamed as a loud jumpscare appeared. I put my face into the couch cushion beside me, attempting to hide from the screen.

C/n started laughing causing me to glare at him, "Oh come on! Those crappy jumpscares actually scare you?"

"Shut up! I'm not the weirdo watching horror movies in some person's attic!"

He chuckled and pulled me close to his side, wrapping his arm around my waist so that I was comfortably pressed against his side.