Wattpad Original
Es gibt 6 weitere kostenlose Teile

Three

THREE: Crashing the interview

                A S a seat filler, I had many perks, one of which included invitations to exclusive press conferences only ever opened up to the press. They were interesting to watch; I never usually went to them, but I specifically asked for an invitation to Emily Margot's. After I had fallen out of my pathetic swoon for her, my blood had boiled especially when the magazines came out filled with pictures of Emily's arms wrapped around me and my chin atop her shoulder. I looked like a whipped ass especially with the goofy smile I had on.

I smiled pleasantly, still hidden in the shadows and waited for the right moment to reveal myself.

"Miss Margot - Clara Bennet here. My question is if that picture of you and Mr. Parker means you've rekindled your relationship?" a brunette asked with her phone angled up towards Emily.

She smiled and behind it, I could see the beginnings of a smirk.

"Well, I'm not sure actually. You'll have to -"

"EMILY," I shouted romantically.

Everyone turned in my direction, but I only kept my eyes on hers as her emerald ones widened in shock.

"Darling, I thought we went over this. You said you were just too busy for me."

Camera shutters went off everywhere as everyone tried to capture the look on both my face and Emily's. To the far left, I could see Bobby seething with anger.

"You wouldn't actually say that would you, Emily?" a journalist shouted.

I watched in triumph as she was lost for words, her lips moving silently as she struggled to come up with a single sentence.

"I - I - you must've misinterpreted me, Honeykins, I just hated the distance between -"

"But I would do anything for you," I sung causing a few 'awwwwws'.

She gritted her teeth but kept that lovely smile on her face. "Well then - why don't you come up here and help me with these questions?" she asked pointedly.

Damn it.

She smirked at the blank look on my face before I cleared my thoughts, nodded my head and confidently strode up towards her. A pathway cleared for me and as the journalists across the entire room spoke quickly into their recorders, I walked straight towards Emily.

She stood up, walked around the table and welcomed me in a casual pair of faded black jeans and a white tee.

"Aren't you going to give me a kiss?" I asked and behind her false smile, I could see the anger there.

She bit her lip and narrowed her eyes. "Not in front of the cameras," she said with a false chuckle before pulling me into her arms. "I'm going to kill you," she whispered into my ear, her warm breath causing goose bumps to rise all over my skin.

I smiled and wrapped her securely in my arms, enjoying every second of it. "I'm just following orders, isn't this what you wanted?" I asked and when I had pulled away, she was glaring at me.

I laughed and with a hand, messed up her hair with a little noogie.

"Aren't you just adorable?" I commented and turned to the journalists who were all watching us with suspicious eyes.

Bobby took a step forward and silenced the crowd and then turned to the two of us. When I looked closely, a vein was popping atop his forehead and when I met his grey eyes, I think I might've peed a little...not really. He just looked bloody terrifying.