(Harry's P.O.V.)

This was very strange, when zayn asked me if there was a girl, she poped into my mind....But then again I did like Cat....But then again, she just stayed in my mind, but then I saw her with, Him....He was one of my best mates! I Couldn't do that to him....I couldn't steal his girl away, again.......

(Seline's P.O.V.)

(Forgot/Couldn't fit in the part, so Pretend Krissy and Seline already know itms a double date!) "Ash! YOU HAVE TO HELP US! MY MAKEUP! AND KRISSY'S HAIR! Our date is in 1 hour!......Wait, Why are you soaking wet?!"She said really fast, I told them about our date."Awwww! I Knew it! My best friend is in Lovee! You guys are perfect together"Krissy said. "Yeah......So if you don't mind helping us now..."Seline said smiling hopefully. "Yeah go sit on the chair"I said. "Help me choose an outfit!"Krissy said, as Ashley curled my Hair and did her makeup Krissy walked in wearing a diffrent outfit every time untill we found it. We decided on black shorts and a pretty light sleveless blue blouse with a whit cardigan. She finished my makeup and hair "OMG I I LOVE IT! I LOOK GOREGOUS!" I said. "Krissy Can I please please please do your makeup! I'll only do alittle you could look so pretty!"Ashley said to Krissy who was putting on Mascara."Ash you know what I'll say, I'm fine with my mascara! But you can curl my hair! The bottoms please!"Krissy said lauging.She sat down And ashley did her hair.Soon we were all ready to go! "You Look Goregous....Ready?"Liam said."Yup! Let me get my bag and Krissy" I said. I Got my bag "Hey We Going?"Krissy asked."Yeah Go in the living room I'll be out in a second"I said looking for my purse.Krissy went to the living room."Looking for this?" Dela said holding my purse. "Yes! Thanks!"I said grabbing my purse but dela threw it on the ground."You can't go on that date."She said her face serious."What? Why?"I asked confused."Liam! I LIKE HIM! He Likes Me! ME! not you! You, you. Backstabbing whore!" Dela said pushing me I smelt alchol on her breath, "You drank, Didn't you? Go to bed and sleep this off"I said, I knew she didn't mean any of this, she was drunk, it still hurt me though."No! GOD Stop pretending you care!Get away!"She said then ran off...I hope she'll be okay...Noone can no about this just because......and no one will..

(Liam's P.O.V.)

"Let's Go."Seline said getting in the Car. I drove, Seline sat in the front and Niall and Krissy in the back. "So Krissy, You sure your ankels fine? I Mean it's only been a week and a half, you okay? I'm just worried you'll get hurt."Niall asked Krissy(Pretend it's been a week)."Yup! The doctor said untill I feel better, and I'm better! Thanks for caring..."She said hugging Niall. "Okay...Just Be careful"Niall said kissing her forehead. I Turned the radio on, Justin Bieber's Boyfriend came on, We all sang along "Hey Seline....If I were to be your boyfriend, I'd be the happiest guy on earth, and I promise I'll never let you go.." I whispered, I instanly regreted saying that. I sounded so stupid! "Are You asking me to be your girlfri-"Seline began to Say but I cut her off. "Sorry, that was stupid, and cheesy, and just horrid.."I said starring at the road, Good thing Niall and Krissy didn't hear me, luckily they were too busy dancing and singing in the backseat."Yes" she said smiling "Yes? Yes what?"I asked confused. "Yes, Yes I'd Love to be your girlfriend Liam"She said a smile forming on her lips "Really!?"I said, a little too loud. She laughed."Woah What'd we miss?!"Krissy and Niall asked turning the radio doen. "I'll tell you later"Seline said. Krissy just shrugged looking confused, then Andy Grammer's Fine By Me came on the radio "Ahh! I Love this song!!"Krissy said turning up the radio and sing along with Niall. We arrived at the Ice Skating Rink. We put on our skates, I was pretty good at this! Seline was good too. Krissy and Niall were far behind us falling on there butts every 5 seconds laughing there heads off. After 30 minutes of skating in circles we got off the rink and went to the food stands. I Sat at a table. "So...What do ya wanna do?" I asked I could tell she was getting bored, I was too. "Hello there my friendss!"Krissy said sitting at the table with Niall. They both started laughing..It was werid..."I'm Starving!"Niall said looking around. "Me Tooo! All I've had is some drinkss!"Krissy said slurring her words."Drinks? What did you drink?"Seline said turing into parent mode,"Niall You too how many" I said turning all Daddy Direction."We only had like 2 beers Calm downn" Krissy said. "Hey! There is a new club down the street it's called Fame, I heard it's amazing! Can we go pleasee!"Krissy said giving us puppy dog eyes."Yeah Buddiee! Lets Go!"Niall Said."Sure! It'll Be fun!"Seline said grabbing my hand and getting up, I agreed this place, not so much fun.. We got to the club, it was HUGE! Me and Seline sat at the bar, Niall and Krissy went to the bar on the other side."She better be responsible"Seline said watdhing over them. "I know haa, Thats what were here for right?" I asked laughing."Wanna Dance?" I asked her over the loud music "Why Not?"She said getting up. Seline and I had so much fun! "I'm having a great time!"Seline yelled over the music "Me too!" I said....She looked so pretty...."Don't Move"I said then leaned in, she caught on and did the same. I kissed her. It was amazing, it was like a million fireworks going off in perfect harmony. We pulled away. "I Love You" I said, and I meant it. "I love you too" she said. We just stood there in each others arms swaying to the music, it was like we were the only two people here.... I really do love her...