Gray x Natsu's Sister! Reader | More Than Friends

Start from the beginning

"Yup. Master didn't let me bring Gray along to that one" [Name] complained but looked to Lucy, smiling. "I'm [Name]. It's nice to meet you"

"I'm Lucy! It's nice to meet you as well" Lucy smiled back.

There was suddenly a loud crash and all three girls looked over two see Gray and Natsu laying a distance away from each other on the floor each had bruises on their body. Bleeding in multiple spots. 

[Name] sighed, heading over to Gray and helping him on his feet while Lucy went to help Natsu.

Whilst Gray and Natsu often fought, it was rare for them to hurt each other to the point where the both of them were heavily injured.

The two could barely walk and they both had an arm looped around the two girls, using them as support. They both still glared at the other and Natsu tried to lunge at Gray before he fell flat on his face.

Gray smirked at the sight, still breathing heavily before wincing when [Name] elbowed him.

"You're going to have to keep them away from each other [Name]. It looks like they're really trying to kill the other this time" Macao stated from his table, taking a swing from his beer.

"Gee, I didn't realise" [Name] sarcastically replied. She looked at Lucy, who was struggling to hold Natsu back, who still yelling things at Gray. "Gray's apartment isn't very far"

"Be careful!"

[Name] nodded before dragging Gray out of the guild as he glared back at Natsu. She reached Gray's apartment in almost no time, opening the door and pushing him gently on the couch.

She silently went to retrieve the first aid kit that she left last time she came. When she came back, she helped clean his wounds as Gray didn't speak a word. She tried to ignore the fact that his shirt was missing.

"Spill. What did you fight about this time?" [Name] asked, pushing her hair back as she cleaned the wound on his arm.

"Nothing"

"Do you think that I'm an idiot?" [Name] asked as Gray shrunk back slightly under her glare. "You don't try to kill your comrade over nothing. What did you fight over?"

But Gray stayed silent. He didn't answer her question as he looked away. [Name] didn't push him for an answer, wrapping his arm in bandages.

"Gray, look at me" [Name] said, looking back in the first aid kit. Gray remained unmoving. "Look, I need to treat your wound"

Gray turned his head slowly, eyes never meeting hers.

"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" [Name] asked, brushing back his fringe to clean the wound on his forehead. her eyes flickered downwards to meet his for a brief second.

A cold hand suddenly grabbed hers, startling [Name] for a brief second as she stopping cleaning the wound.

"What am I to you?" Gray asked her, eyes bored into hers. [Name]'s face flushed under his stare, which was expecting something.

For the first time, [Name] found herself stuttering in front of him. Something that she swore never to do. He'll definitely find out if she wasn't careful. She didn't want to ruin their friendship but she couldn't find herself to answer.

[Name] looked down, finding herself unable to answer. She pried his grip off her, preparing to leave. But before she could take another step, Gray grabbed her arm, pulling her into his bare chest.

He barely made a sound as she landed on him. He wrapped his arms around her, tight. [Name]'s face turned a crimson red.

"G-Gray?" She whispered, unable to interpret his strange behaviour.

"I don't want to just be best friends anymore. I want to be more..." he whispered in her ear, his breath sending shivers down her spine.

With [Name]'s hearing, she could hear every breath that he took. She could hear his heart pounding faster, matching the same speed as hers.

"W-What do you mean?" [Name] asked. Even though she knew what he meant, she just wanted to make sure.

"Be my girlfriend [Name]..." Gray said, voice almost pleading. "Please..."

"Of course I wil- hold on, did you fight about this?" [Name] asked, realising as her eyes widened.

Gray only hugged her tighter, resting his head on her shoulders. His hair tickled her cheek as she turned around, expecting an answer. But she was met with light snores, indicating that he was asleep.

[Name] attempted to get up, but his grip only tightened, not allowing her to move. Giving up, [Name] laid back against him, closing her eyes as well.

The two fell asleep together and the scene caused Natsu's blood to boil, but he didn't dare wake them up because of his fear of Mira, who will surely kill him.

On the other hand, Lucy smiled as she held up a camera to her eye for Mira.

~~~ End ~~~