5 Drawn 5

*smut part kind of*

Colby and I were so close. He leaned in to kiss me, and it got heated fast. He pushed me gently onto my bed and took off his shirt and jacket. We only broke the kiss for a second to take off our clothes but we continued after that. Colby was eager, and I could feel him getting more needy as time progressed. He finally gave in and flipped me over.

This was something I could cherish, this was a good moment. It was a time that I didn't have to shut away in my mind to keep myself from feeling pain. There was no pain, no suffering in this moment. 

Everything was right as we lay beside eachother, out of breath. I loved him more than I could ever express in words, but I think he knew that without me having to explain. We held a special bond like that, a sort of telepathic communication. No words were needed for us to understand eachother. As it was, no words were spoken.

Blissful silence. Silence can be a very good thing, when shared with the right person. Anybody can be there for the times when you talk and laugh and joke, but it takes another person entirely to be able to share silence. True friends are together during all times, silent and not.

But the curtains were being drawn. Soon, my silence will mean something else.

________________________________________________________________