Feelings - Is That Needed?

Start from the beginning

Abhi Rockstar and Flirty saw Pragya’s retreating figure. “Sarla aunty is getting well. The wheezing was one of the symptoms” Rockstar said to Abhi.

“I will check it out Rockstar. You be here, I will go with Pragya. After knowing about the status of Sarla aunty I will inform you both. Flirty take care of Rockstar. I'm too leaving. Bye” Abhi said

“Shall I come along with you Abhishek?” Rockstar asked

“No you have been not approved yet. So I can’t take you to public places often. Be here I will send car to pick you, you directly reach Pragya’s home. Flirty help him” Abhi said and moved out following Pragya.

“Why does Pragya said that she would dismantle me? What did I do Flirty?” Rockstar asked.

“You can’t understand Rockstar. It is feeling, a feel of losing your closed one. Pragya had already lost her father and brother, now she feared that she would lose her mother too because of not giving treatment at right time” Flirty explained Rockstar.

“But I was saving Sarla aunty. Then how could she lose her?”
“She was not in a state to understand it Rockstar. Leave it. Emotions and feelings are always complicated” Flirty said and left the room.

Feelings? Why I couldn’t understand that? If I also had feelings means I can understand Pragya” Rockstar said and followed Flirty.

** At Hospital **

“How was Maa? Where is she now?” Pragya rushed near the emergency ward.

“Relax Pragya, she was inside. Doctors were checking her” Bulbul came and consoled her.
“What did Doctor said as far now?” Abhi asked Purab.

“After admitting here, Aunty’s breathing got little normal. Doctor was observing her. Let’s wait for the Doctor’s report” Purab replied.

Doctor came out of the ward and saw Pragya.

“Doctor, how is my maa now? She is fine naa? Nothing is serious right?” Pragya panicked

“Wait Pragya, don’t get tensed. She is fine. Actually you should thank your friends only” Doctor said which confused everyone.

“What do you mean doctor?” Abhi asked.

“Yes, Mr. Abhi. Due to the right time emergency treatment, she was saved from severe attack. If Purvi didn’t give that tablet at right time, Sarla would have faced major attack. The medicine effect makes the person to sweat a lot and makes the body cold. But your friends had tried their level to keep Sarla warm. And at the right time she had been treated and observed” Doctor explained the medical terms which Rockstar guided them to do.

Pragya was stunned for a moment by hearing it. ‘Rockstar was helping me, but what I have done? I had scold him and what did I said? Dismantle! How could I say like that?’

“Now she is fine naa Doctor? Is there any other tests or treatment she has to go through?” Abhi asked glaring at Pragya. Pragya gulped by understanding why he was glaring at her.

“Only one treatment she needs. It is physiotherapy. Yes Pragya. Your Maa was getting well. Paralyze has been partial cured. Now she can use her hands and also she can speak. Only she has to treat with her legs to walk as paralyze has an effect still” Doctor said the happy news which brought tears on Pragya.

“Are you telling the truth Doctor? Badi maa is safe now?” Purvi exclaimed in happiness and hugged Pragya.

“That was really a good news doctor. Thank you so much” Abhi thanked the doctor.
“Thank your friends Abhi who had saved Sarla. It was all because of them” Doctor said and excused from the place.