"That's like Val being okay with being called a cokehead, just 'cause that's what he is. And you liking being called a big ass jerk because that's what you are."

"Didn't I say sorry?"

"Well i'm not done, so you can say it again when I am."

Ray comes down the stairs and starts looking around the room like he's got a murder to take care of. He spots the person he's looking for and makes his way to them. "Dude, you want to say this shit to my face?"

The guys backs off, laughing nervously with his friend. "Don't wanna waste my time."

"Oh man, I hate people like you who can act like a fuckin' gangster over text but is a little bitch in person."

"Aren't you gonna run to the rescue?" Montana asks.

"Nah. I only care if it's in school."

The guy walks away from him and he follows, shouting shit that makes people laugh at the guy.

"Such a bully," Montana shakes her head.

"He probs deserves it." Probs? The fuck?

I can tell the drug is kicking in when my vision goes blurry and I start to get hot. I've not felt this way in so long. It makes me feel like I could do anything... Run a marathon in a minute, take over the country and make Trump's wife my baby momma... Put a bullet in Caligari's skull. Speaking of whom; I have something to say to that asshole.

"Nuh-uh-uh," Montana takes my phone out of my hands. "Bad idea to start texting people right now."

"Sniffing nose candy with my brother? I feel betrayed," Val says to Montana as he sits down beside her. Yasmin falls down beside me – almost on top of me.

"Just him."

"Why not you too?"

"Just don't want to." She looks the other way and Val drops it.

"How's you, Alex?" Yasmin asks then screws up her face. "You're all sweaty."

"You're all fuzzy."

She giggles. "That's funny. Actually not really but I laughed anyway."

"Yasmin kissed me over there," Val says, pointing a finger at her.

"It was only on the cheek, moron. I kiss all my friends when I'm drunk."

"Including Jace?" I stare into her brown eyes, fascinated by the colours.

"Not him."

"He's your friend though?"

"Yeah... But it's different."

"Lies lies lies lies lies," Val shakes his head in disapproval.

"Shut it, 'Tino."

"She done dirty shit with him two months ago!"

"What?" I look at Yasmin in disbelief, already thinking of the ways I can make Jace suffer. Who does he think he is? How dare he fucking go near my sister after everything he's done.

"Shut up, Val. You had sex with Montana!"

"What?"

Val's eyes widen, looking at Montana who just sighs. He suddenly jumps over to grab Yasmin's legs, his body stretched over Montana and I's laps. He pulls Yasmin's legs in the air then pushes her so she falls off the couch.

"Owe!" Montana screams. "Move," she pushes Val off of us and he falls on the floor too, then gets up and leaves. Val watches her leave, confused.