XI.

I Wanna Let It Take
Control

Lyric Mayson Brown

After that talk I had with Isaiah the other day we actually made being best friends official.

It makes sense, we are always around each other, we like each others company, and we tell each other everything. I didn't see the point of him just being my favorite, he didn't either.

Now I have to take his advice and go find Tyree to apologize to him.

It's about 12 p.m. I woke up early to clean the house this morning because Isaiah and them lazy ass boys weren't gonna help plus their at basketball practice.

They always have practice, and that always leaves me here alone.

I hate it....

I took a towel and made my way to the bathroom. I took my self a nice warm shower and washed my hair. When I finished I brushed my teeth and went back to my room.

I put on a nice outfit to take away attention from this ugly ass cast.

I tried to fix my hair but I couldn't so I just dried it. I put some of my hair to the side and walked out the room.

I ate a bagel and drunk some juice when I finished I went to Tyree's frat house to find him.

When I finally got there I knocked on the door.

A cute dark skinned boy opened the door.

"Hey" I said

"Hey wassup?" He said licking his lips

"Nothing, is Tyree here?"

"No, he went to basketball practice, if he's not there then he's already at football practice" he said

Basketball? I didn't know Tyree played basketball.

"Okay thanks" I said walking away from the door

"No problem"

I made my way to the gym and I seen them practicing with the cheerleaders inside being thots. I walked into the gym and its like Lynden and Tyree knew I was there, their heads automatically turned to me.

I looked at them and made my way to the bleachers. I watched them practice and when the coach let them go Isaiah ran up to me and gave me a hug.

"Ugh you're so sweaty" I laughed as I hugged him back " Eww don't put your armpit on me"

I moved away from him trying to avoid is armpit

"What are you doing here?" He asked

"I'm here to apologize to Tyree. You didn't tell me that he is on the basketball team" I said pushing him

"I thought you knew" he said

"I didn't I don't be paying attention to that kind of stuff, when we talk its about me and him not sports and shit" I said

"Well excuse me" he said "I'll let you go apologize, I need a shower"

"I'll see you later" I said

"Bet" he said running into the locker room

On my way to Tyree, Lynden stopped me and I let out a loud annoyed sigh.