I.

I've had enough

Lyric Mayson Brown

I never had it good in life...

I would always tell my friends this when they caught themselves complaining.  They'd be like "Shut up Lyric"

I would get mad because I may have expensive stuff and at least one of my parents but that don't mean shit. I ain't better then no body else. No one knows what I go through.

My dad is never home and my mom is sick. I have to take care of her, it's a real struggle cause  this lady hates me and I don't even know why. I stay because I love her and she needs someone to watch her. I have my days but I'm not that horrible of a person...

But at the end of everyday I regret that shit.

I never have time to be a child my age, all I do is go to school, go home, take care of mom, and she don't even appreciate it.

"Lyric where your ass been all day!"

"School where else should I have been?" I replied rolling my eyes

"You lying you were gone too long!"

"What you screaming for? I'm right here" I groaned

"Shut up and get me some juice I've been waiting for your dumb ass all day"

I went to the kitchen and gave her some juice. Man Sometimes I can't fucking stand her.

I went in the kitchen and started my homework.

"Lyric!"

"What?"

"Don't "what" me little girl, I need some food"

"I made her a sandwich then took it to her"

"I don't want this bullshit" she said throwing the sandwich at me "make me some soup"

I picked up the food off the floor and took deep breaths as I walked to the kitchen.

I grabbed the cup of left over soup and microwaved it. I poured it in the bowl and took it to her.

"Here"

I went back to the kitchen and finished up my homework.

"Lyric!"

"What!"

"Come clean this damn mess"

"Do it your self last time I checked both your hands and feet work" I said finishing my math homework

"What did you just say to me!?"

"You heard me I'm tired of your bullshit" I said as my dad walked into the house

"Aye what's going on here?" He asked

"Your fucking wife get on my damn nerves"

"You know she's sick, she loves you"

"No she don't and you know it" I said as my eyes began to water "that lady never liked me and I never done anything to her. How can you hate your own child?"

"Because you ruined my life you little brat!"

"What are you talking about no one told you to spread your legs and have me!"

"I was so successful before you now I'm nothing"

"Well I'm sorry you feel that way, I'm not gonna get in your way, I'm leaving. I'm gonna live in the dorms I can't do this anymore"

"Bye bitch"

"You know what, I wasted time on you. My school is like two hours from here, everyday I wake up early as fuck and help you drive to school and drive back I can never do something normal because of you I waste half of the money I could be using to pay tuition on gas to come help your ungrateful ass just for you to treat me like this? Hell fuck no I'm not staying here no more."

"You can't go baby girl"

"Why I can't?" I asked with an raised eyebrow

"She needs you"

"Nah she needs a nurse to help her I'm not staying" I said getting my stuff and going to my room. packing my stuff for the dorm I never moved into.

"Bye daddy, sorry. I gotta live a little and I'm finna start right now"

He nodded and kissed my forehead

"That's why I hate you bitch! You never finna be nothing! Ion know why you go to school anyways!" She yelled as I walked out the house

That woman was holding me down, but not no more, she got me fucked up. That lady make me tired i wouldn't be surprised of I have gray hairs from all the stress she gives me.

I finally made it to school after a long drive and made my way to my dorm. I unlocked the door and brought all my stuff in.

I understand I should be the only one in here because that's what I saw on the list last time.

I walked to a room and fixed all my stuff in it, made it look like mine. I'll buy stuff to decorate it tomorrow.

I took my clothes off leaving me with a sports bra and some shorts.

I opened the room door and went to the fridge as expected there was nothing in it.

I was too upset to eat, or go out to buy something to drink so I went back to my room and slept.

I was tired from the bullshit

||

Lyric in the mm

Vote

Comment

New book what do you think so far?