V.

I'm not so average..

Lyric Mayson Brown

I woke up this morning and took a nice shower so I can get ready for class in an hour.

I opened the coffee maker and began to brew the coffee before I go and put my clothes on so some of it could be ready when I was finished.

Before I walked in the room Isaiah walked out.

"Good morning"

"Good morning May" he said

I walked in the room and put some normal clothes on. Ion feel like looking nice for these hoe's but now that I think about it ima look nice regardless. 😝

I did my eye brows and put on some mascara since I don't need make up then put on some Carmax

I walked out of the room and poured some coffee into a container I could walk around with and put my milk and sugar in it.

I grabbed a beagle put some cream cheese on it then walked into the living room just as Isaiah was walking out.

"Where are your pants?" He asked with a raised eyebrow

"On me" I said in a duh tone lifting up my shirt

"Don't get slick first of all and second of all ion know why that shirt is so damn big and third why the fuck are those shorts so damn short" he said

"Cause they can be" I said opening the front door only to come face to face with Lynden

I sighed and he smiled

"Hey bae" he said taking a bite out of my beagle causing me to kissed my cheek

"I can't stand you" I said walking out the room

"Stop playing you know you like me the most out of everyone"

"I did but now it's just unacceptable, you keep eating all my shit"

"You'll live, all that food you be buying to put in here"

"So, like I said you can get your own" I said starting my walk to class

I put in my headphones in and played 2 Chains - Good Drank

On my way to class people were looking at me as if I had something on my face. I pulled out my phone and opened the camera but there was nothing there.

But yet people were still looking at me, finally I stopped a random person.

"Excuse me do I have something on my face?"

"No"

"Oh okay cause people keep looking at me like its something on my face that shit is mad annoying" I said rolling my eyes "thanks"

I walked into class and waited for the professor to start the class. I got out my notebook and pencil.

She came in and taught the class then when she finished she dismissed us. I went through two more classes then began my walk across the campus to the dorms.

I looked behind me and that boy that I "slept" with was there

"Tyree right?"

"Yup that's my name don't wear my shit out"

Skert

"Um excuse me?"

"You heard me" he said still on his phone

"First of all you don't know me so don't you open your mouth talk to me like I'm one of your hoe's and second" I said snatching his phone "when I talk I like for the person I'm talking to, to look at me"

He looked up and he looked surprised.

"You look like you spread those rumors walking around like you the shit out here"

"If you didn't notice I am"

"Oh really? To who? It sure isn't me check again honey" I said patting his shoulder

"I didn't spread those rumors it was probably one of my frat brothers"

"Well tell your frat brothers to stop spreading rumors about me like I'm a whole thot out here"

"I don't know that"

"Kind of like the same way I don't know you're the shit? Oh okay" I said walking away

"Okay wait" he said stopping me

"For what?"

"Look I'm sorry for acting like that I just didn't feel like talking to no one"

"And how does that give you the right to talk shit" I said looking confused

He sighed

"Oh alright then" I said "I'm not one of them average girls that be coming up to you. When I ask a question I expect an answer. When I talk to someone I expect them to talk back. It's really simple to be honest, and that's all I ask"

I walked to my dorm room partially irritated. Every since I came to the college to stay I've been irritated and its getting very irritating.

I hope this shit get better cause I honestly won't be able to do it.

||

Tyree in mm

Vote

Comment