II.

Focused...

Lyric Mayson Brown

I woke up the next morning with my eyes swollen. I was so tired I could have slept the night away.

I took a shower and put some clothes on for that one class I have today.

At first I took everything in the morning so I could have time to go back and take care of my mama but now it's to get stuff out of the way and have the rest of the day off.

I walked out the dorm and went to class.

An hour and thirty minutes later I was finished I wasn't assigned homework today so the first thing I did was go shopping for that empty ass dorm.

I bought food and air fresheners, stuff to clean I bought some new sheets for my bed and two extra pillows. I also bought stuff to decorate out side of my room some plates and silverware etc.

I went back and did everything I needed to do. I fixed the stuff in the fridge I put stuff in the cabinets and I fixed the whole dorm in a matter of hours. I looked around and it already felt kind of like home.

Its time to live a little.

I took a shower and got dressed to go out. I just wanna have some fun and take my mind off that lady who's supposed to be my mother.

When I finished putting my clothes on I went to the party. I saw a puppy outside and I fell in love I played with it before I went in and asked someone to take a picture for me.

I heard that there was a party going on so I'm gonna make my way over there

I walked into the party and it was lit! People everywhere, there was music blasting it was just hard not to dance.

I danced my way to the middle of the party and just let loose. I went and got a drink and came back to the dance floor and danced to every song.

Migos - Out Yo Way came on and began to sing along as I danced to the music

I wanna say, you always going out your way
Cancel all your plans, you will understand
You probably got your hands full, whatever goal you pursue
All this pain, we can live through it, it's called success

You always going out your way
You always dropping off your flav, yeah
You always going out your way
You never ask me to repay, no
You always going out your way, yeah yeah, ooh
You always going out your way, yeah, ooh
Yeah, yeah

When the song was over I walked to one of the couches and took a seat but not before I got a drink from the table next to it.

I drunk my liquor and watched everyone else dance as I mumbled the lyrics to the other song that came up. I looked around the room and examined my surroundings. Everyone out here just having fun.

I walked around the house and there were people everywhere. I went outside and grabbed a blunt from my purse and lit it up.

I sat on the little porch swing and smoked my weed in peace.

When I finished I was higher then bitch. I walked back inside then refilled my cup and walked back to the dance floor and danced some more. No one can tell me nothing I'm having all the fun I want tonight. I sipped my drink and danced with everyone girls and boys.

I don't think this party is ever gonna end and shit ion even care...

||

Dorm room in the mm

Vote

Comment