With my skin jumping out of my body an jumping back all the hair in my body where also standing as I was flurried of what he might say to me.
" she is my wife Emily Orlando the daughter of Mr Orlando the third from Mexico sole owner of Orlando wine an fashion enterprise " he left a priceless look On their faces again.

"All this introduction for me" i said how I wish it was all true an I was actually that rich an famous.

The old dragon was about to fall flat on her face but Rosella held her close for that not to happen.

His father asked me to come closer. An I did with confidence I hugged him making him feel all this show was real " I am very happy to meet you Mr Montenegro " I said using a French twisted a-cent on him making him believe I have stayed in France for a very long time with my innocent an classy girl act no one would suspect a thing at all .
" young lady are you actually married to my son here " he asked in a calm voice that would make the guilty confess their sin. But I was only trying to save his life what harm what there in it" oui "
I replied meaning "yes " .

He held my hand asking me if this was a planed act an i replied.
"Nô papa this is all a marriage of lové " i replied to him mixing French an English he had my best interest at heart he said to me taking me away to his study room an lock the door asked me some questions which I gave a correct answer to.

I explain to him how me an his son meet at my fathers fashion company "we where lunching our latest design the evening gown an there he was in the middle of the crowd gasping his wine an making a conversation with people even when he doesn't smile most of the time I saw something in him a man who has courage " i said wondering how i pulled that up . his lawyer and i had memorise some line so his words and mine will not be different.

"We started dating for a while now an got married recently before he came back living me all alone back in the state I asked him why he doesn't talk much of his father an I needed to see you all he said you where not on good term " i said holding the old mans hand . he seem to warm up to me a little . he seem to also believe my lies .

"An had issues but I wasn't ready to stay with a man who wouldn't introduce me to his parents "

I held Mr R. M hands trying to look very convincing an am sure I did convince him "papá your son lové tout very much an i know you lové him too "

The old man was indeed a very kind hearted man an loving too he was happy I made a choice to come see the family an to leave with the family he held my hand out of the room .

Announced me as his son wife
The viper was trying to oppose making it look like all this was a plan but I knew what to do
" mama am c'est happy to meet you i heard a lot about you "

For A fact I knew she did not buy the innocent girl act at all but she played along with it .

Mr R. M told David to show me to the room he held my hand walking me gently to the room oh I wish he wouldn't let go my Hand an keep on holding it till the day after an next.

We where both alone I caught my breath slowly laying flat on the bed thinking what if I had messed up all will be lost forever.

He told me I did a very good job "Weldon".

For the first time he appreciated me but believe me he had no emotion on his face at all.

He told me all I needed to know about his step mother an his sister how there could try to trap me in other to get the truth out of me I should be ware of what I do and don't before them .

I nodded even when I was too disincentive to say a word .

"Get dresses an come down for dinner you need to make yourself at home " he walked away to the restroom to take his shower .

I was wondering what will happen during the night how will I share a bed with a total stranger I hadly knew anything about.

"Dear lord help me" I prayed pulling myself up from The bed. I heard little noise the shower made from dropping water I wanted to resist the urge to see him naked an taking his bath .

But come on no woman or lady will miss an opportunity to see a handsome guy with great body like his bathing .

I took a step calculatingly towards the bathroom an hide behind the door slowly looking through the opened door .

Seeing him bathing I was sweating . Seeing how hot he was I would giggle an then pull myself back to the door holding my mouth not to make a sound but it was hard to keep my mouth shot.

His body was gnarly I swear I could die for a touch from him .

He felt my presence an was looking around to see if I was there I quickly hide behind the door when I noticed the water was back on I pulled my head out again

An there he was in front of me half naked with the towel only covering half his naked butt he asked me what I was looking, ease dropping on him.

What excuse could I had given him I was caught red handed but I was to ashamed to admit my flaws ." I was going to ask you to be fast I want to shower "

"Is that so" he said raising one of his eyebrows an pulling himself closer to me an with me pulling myself backwards away from him .

" I will go change for dinner " I ran into the bathroom shot the door holding on to my beating heart like it will jump out.

"This is just a contract Emily not a real marriage". But I was already falling slowly in love with him but I was unaware I thought I was fascinated by his looks only. what a great lie I told my self .