Meet and Greet

I love seeing my mixers. That's the most exciting part of being a singer......meeting their fans.

I reached the place and saw the other three girls talking at the corner and laughing.

They seem happy, hopefully they will accept my apology.

I saw them starting to take a selfie.
I usually don't like taking selfies that much but my girls always insist me and I end up taking one with them. But today, I don't mind actually. I will do anything to make them happy.

I went near them. They didn't really noticed me until I tapped on Jade's shoulder.

Jade quickly moved away being a little surprised by my sudden appearance.

"Oh! Ummm the meet and greet will start in five minutes. You can take a seat if you want. Then we can go.", Jade said hesitating a bit.

" Oh....um...sure.", I said while fixing my hair a bit and taking a seat.

I wanted to be distracted from all of this. So I took out my phone and plugged in my ear phones that I carry in my purse.

While I was scolling through my playlist, I found out a song of ours......"Good Enough".

How ironic.

I decided not to listen to that right now. I decided to not listen to any songs as, the mixers would be here soon.

Before turning off my phone, I got an Instagram notification.

It's a picture of Little Mix....excluding me which was posted a few seconds ago on our official Instagram account.

The caption follows, " Can't wait to see those lovely faces withing a few minutes. xxx the girls."

Wow.
Just Wow.
They really did forget me within a blink of an eye.

All the girls came near me and Jade said , "We're all ready. Come inside whenever you feel comfortable enough."

I quickly nodded and stood up to go inside with them.

I went inside and took a seat on the very last chair at the corner.
In this way, I could talk with one of the girls privately and sort the things between us.

I really hope that they forgive me.

I can't lose them.
They are the only one who accepts me for who I am.

Leigh-Anne came and sat beside me but still keeping a good distance from me.

I wanted to start a conversation with her.
"Hi Leigh-Anne."
"Hi."
"I wanted to tell you something." I said keeping my head down.
"What is it now?"
"I......I'm sorry Leigh-Anne for....for everything. I really lost my mind yesterday. I couldn't stand the fact that my fiance well....ex-fiance thinks that I was never good enough for him so, he wanted to replace me." I said the last sentence with a shaky voice as I again started to tear up.

After a moment of silence.
She felt a warm embrace around me.
It was Leigh-Anne.

I smiled. It felt like the clock has stopped ticking and I'm here with my best friend. Again. I'm not Alone anymore.

"AHEM! Well if you're done with that hugging session" said Perrie while quoting in the air "we can finally start the meet and greet. "

Perrie is really annoyed.

We both nodded and the meet and greet started.

Soon one by one our mixers came to visit us. From yesterday's Twitter messages....I'm sure nobody will come to visit me.

Everybody hates me now.

But.....What did I do?

What is my fault.

While I was sinking into my thoughts, I felt many arms wrapped around me.

I was shocked!

I saw all those mixers skipped the security and came right towards me.

They all started sobbing and saying that they loved me.

This was the best day of my life....I'm now assure that there are some people who care about me, in this cruel world.

With the corner of my eye, I saw my best friends- Perrie, Jade and Leigh-Anne smiling.

They forgave me?

The meet and greet was amazing.
It ended.
With that, my happiness flew away.

Me and the other girls booked a cab to go home.

On the way to home, I sat beside Perrie.

Perrie didn't talked to me but kept glancing at me, making sure I didn't cried.

But I couldn't resist.

But when I was at the urge of crying, my Pezza started crying and hugged me as tightly as possible.

She kept apologizing to me.

I felt guilty. I was responsible for whatever happened, she should never be sorry. I hugged her back.

But finally, we were again best friends.

The Uber driver looked at us and started smiling.

The driver laughed a little and said," You get in the biggest fight with the people you care and are willingly ready to fight for." in his strong Irish accent.

We both smiled and hugged for the last time till our house could be seen.

After getting inside of our house, I went straight to Jade as, she too was angry with me.

I went and asked , " Are you still angry with me Jadey? I'm sorry." while looking down ashamed for what I did yesterday.

She gave me one big warm smile and said," You don't have to be sorry baby. I was never angry with you. I was just being a good friend."

And with that. I got back my four best friends back.

But the black hole in my heart is still injured. No one to help. It's all alone.

I went upstairs to my bedroom. I changed and fresh.

Today sure was a hectic day.

Before going to sleep I do my usual daily routine. Check my phone

I opened Instagram and my heart melted seeing all those nice messages and pictures posted and sent to me by my AMAZING mixers.

I liked and commented on most of them.

I was done checking my phone.

I kept it beside my pillow and went to sleep. I needed rest.

*BLING*

*BLING*

*BLING*

Ughhhh!!! Who is texting right now!?

(A/N)

Hi!!!! Do you like this chapter? Sorry for the late update. I'm really busy right now but I promise to update soon. Comment below💗