Ring

"What's exactly is going on here?"
"J- Ja", Leigh-Anne tried to explain but couldn't get out correct words.

" Jake broke up with you by tweeting and saying that....that you weren't good enough for him.", said Jade not making eye contact with Jesy.

My whole world seems to fall down. I am shaking.
What!?
Hot streams started flowing through my cheeks.

"No.......I- I - I YOU ALL ARE LIARS! " , I said but I heard a sudden knock on my bedroom door.

Jade slowly went towards the door and opened it.
I then saw a face......a familiar face....
But I couldn't clearly see who it was. My vision was blurry. Blurry from those tears.

"Is she done with her drama?" , I heard a male voice.....a familiar voice.

"STOP BEING SUCH A DOUCHE BAG JAKE!", said Perrie in rage.

Jake......it is....JAKE!

" Jake! Jake....tell me ......please.....please just say once..that- that this all is- is a joke. Tel me.....TELL ME THAT THEY ALL ARE LYING!", I said not trying to hold back my tears anymore.

"Stop being a drama queen! Now look I want something new, someone new. You are......you are just not good enough." , Jake said without any hesitation looking straight into my eyes emotionless.

" Why?.......Why?.....JUST WHY? WHY AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH? ", I said screaming.

" Tell me....Tell me I'll Change for you I'll do anything but please please don't do this to me. We were so happy about our relationship....we are ENGAGED! WHAT HAPPENED? Is it me? Tell me what is it?", I said begging him to not leave me.
I love him from the bottom of my heart and cannot imagine my life without him.

" Oh ya.....that's the main reason I came here. Give back the engagement ring I gave you. You don't deserve it anyways.", those words hit me harder than I thought.

I wanted to say something but nothing came out of my mouth. I was simply staring at him.
The man I loved and was ready to spend my whole life with thought that I was never worth it.

I was just looking at him. He didn't looked at me the way he used to before.
Before it was full of love and affection. But now......it's full of hatred.

He quicky took my hand and pull the engagement ring out not caring about how much it hurted.

And he then simply took it at walked towards the door like he never cared.

"Why.....Why did you leave me here? ", I said in a shaky voice.

" Just look at yourself. Begging, People say you're fat and quite ugly. Everyone asks me why did I chosed a girl like you? And now that I think about it.....it's all true. You are actually worthless. Why did I chooses you. GOD!" ,Jake said while closing the door.

I was shocked. All the confidence I collected over the years was lost again. I didn't cared about the haters anymore because of this person. Who was very supporting. But now.......he........

Am I...really...not.....Good Enough?

(A.N)

Hello Pancakes!!
I know this is a sad chapter but trust me......it may or may not get even more sad.
Vote for this chapted😘
Bye Pancakes!!