9 (lemon)

>

I looked back at Ardeth who nuzzled his nose into my neck. I waited for him to move again, he did slowly. I squirmed when I was close but he suddenly stopped.

"You're mean."

"Maddy... I will continue when you answer me my question with truth."

"Then shoot."

"Since we both want to forget the break up and differences, the dispute... and since you're having my child growing inside of you... do you want to do me the honor of being my wife for eternity?" he asked.

<

I was shocked.

"Y-you... want me, to marry you?"

"Of course, why shouldn't I?"

"Well... if it's okay with the elders... I would really love to be... your wife."

He smiled and leaned back in to kiss me again. Ardeth gently nipped at my lower lip, slowly trailing down my neck again. His hands were on my upper back and pulled me away from him, laying me down on the soft ground. That caused his cock to slip out and I whimpered at the loss of the warmth. I pulled off the dress at the same time Ardeth got rid of his clothes. Grabbing my legs, he spread them and he slowly slid his length back inside. I moaned and my head fell back. Having him inside me was a more intense feeling while I was pregnant.

"Are you already that close?" I heard him ask.

"No", I answered, "the feeling of you making love to me is more intense than it ever was."

"I missed you my love."

"I missed you too."

•••~~~•••~~~•••

I woke up to me and Ardeth being naked and his arms snaked around me while we were laying on our sides. His hands were slowly making gentle circles on my belly.

"Good morning", he breathed on my neck before pressing a kiss to it.

"Morning."

"Is it me or did your belly grow over night?" he asked.

I sat up and held my belly. It was indeed bigger than the day before.

"I guess. I wish it would grow a little bit slower. Even if ten years were too long enough. I didn't know. And I still need to find out how it was possible to stay the same for all those years."

I turned to look at him. His eyes roamed over my whole body.

"Seeing something you like?" I asked teasingly.

He smirked and nodded before he pulled me down on his lap, my back showing to him. And suddenly, I remembered that we still had some business to do with the elders.

"The elders!" I exclaimed and stood up hastily and with more difficulty.

"Ugh."

I groaned as I stretched my back and put a hand on my belly.

"Something wrong?" he wanted to know concerned.

He must have stood up too because I could feel his warm hands wrapped around my waist and stomach just a few seconds later. I gratefully leaned against his bare chest.

"It's just the sudden change of weight. I'm not used to it. I will be fat in a short time."

"No you won't. You look really great. And I like the fact that it's because of me."