Cramps

I have cramps, I can't sleep, and I would really like to be cuddled.
Dove laid in bed listening to the calming breaths coming from Y/N's unconscious body. It was 2AM on a Monday and like a normal person, Y/N had fallen asleep a while ago. Dove was desperate for sleep but her thoughts were so consumed with the thought of getting sleep, that she could not actually fall asleep. Then, there was a consistent pain in her lower abdomen that would not go away. Dove had cramps. She has had them all day and not even a few Advil's helped with her pain. It got consistently worse and there was nothing she could do about it. Dove unfortunately, had to get up in a few hours for filming. She was not looking forward to it.
Dove reached out her hand and flipped up the switch to the lamp next to her. She took a book out of her nightstand and opened it to where she left off last. Night's like these are when Dove got most of her reading done. She could sit there for hours reading until she felt like she way going to fall asleep sitting up. Dove sat there peacefully, reading her story. She was unaware of how much time had passed. She looked over at her nightstand to see the clock read 4:02 AM. More than two hours had passed and Dove still wasn't feeling better but she knew she had to try and get some sleep. Dove sat the book down. She swung her feet over to the side of her bed so she could departure to the bathroom. As soon as Dove got up she felt a pain shoot through her lower stomach.
"Fuck!", Dove cried out, while clutching her stomach.
Dove heard ruffling coming from the bed besides her but she made her way towards the bathroom before she could see if she had woken up her girlfriend. Dove was still clutching her stomach. She was crouched over in a ball and let out a few groaning noises. Dove originally came to the bathroom to empty her bladder but the pain was so bad she just ended up lying on the bathroom floor. This was something she had dealt with monthly. Dove knew her pains would pass, but that didn't stop her from letting out a few groans. Dove would usually resort to the bathroom when her pains got this bad because she knew she would wake up Y/N with all the pain she was in.
Dove sat there crunched in a ball on the bathroom floor for a few minutes. Every time she felt a pain in her lower stomach she would yelp. Dove tried to be as quiet as possible because she did not want to wake up Y/N. But then she heard some more ruffling coming from her room. Dove listened. She heard footsteps and they got closer and closer. The door swung open and she saw her pair of favorite eyes staring down at her with a worried look.
"Baby what's wrong?", Y/N immediately asked, crouching down next to Dove. She lowered her hand to Dove's back and instantly started rubbing her back to try and soothe the girl.
"My cramps are so bad, I can't sleep, and I'm just a mess.", Dove said through clenched teeth.
"Oh god not again. Have you gotten any sleep tonight?", Y/N asked, worriedly.
"No I couldn't sleep. I was just reading and then I couldn't take my cramps anymore so I came in here.", Dove said.
"Sounds like you.", Y/N laughed. "C'mon let's go lay in bed."
Y/N reached for Dove's hand to try and help her off the bathroom floor. But Dove's hands didn't move away from her stomach.
"I think I'm going to stay here for a few more minutes.", Dove said.
"No you're not. Laying on the bathroom floor isn't going to help.", Y/N said, crouching down next to Dove, once again.
Before Dove could protest, she was being cradled in Y/N's arms and carried off to their bed. Y/N gently laid Dove down on the mattress. She walked over to Dove's nightstand and switched the light off. Y/N made her way back to her side of the bed and laid down next to her girlfriend.
"Do you want me to get you anything?", Y/N asked.
"Can you get me some water please.", Dove responded.
Y/N reached out and grabbed the glass of water she usually keeps on her nightstand. Dove took a few sips before handing it back to Y/N.
"Do you want anything else, babe?", Y/N asked, placing the glass of water back on her nightstand.
"No thanks. It just hurts so bad.", Dove said, her hands still on her stomach.
"I'm sorry babe, just try and get some sleep. You will feel better in the morning. I promise.", Y/N responded, shutting her eyes.
"Ok. Goodnight Y/N", Dove said.
"Goodnight Princess.", Y/N responded.
Dove laid there for a whole ten seconds before she spoke up again.
"Y/N?", Dove said.
"Yes baby", Y/N responded, tiredly.
"Ummm, do you think you could cuddle me?", Dove asked, innocently.
Y/N didn't even respond. She just scooted closer to Dove in a spooning position and wrapped an arm around her waist. Y/N pulled Dove as close to her as she could. She replaced Dove's hands and started rubbing soothing circles on the girl's lower stomach.
"Try and get some sleep babe. I love you.", Y/N whispered into Dove's ear.
"I love you too Y/N.", Dove responded, before taking a deep breath.
Dove felt a kiss being placed to the back of her head. She closed her eyes and focused on the soothing feeling of Y/N's smooth hands. Dove's breathing calmed. Before she knew it she was asleep. Falling asleep in Y/N's arms was something Dove would never get tired of.