Do Re Mi

You dated Lauren Jauregui of Fifth Harmony before she cheated on you and you broke it off. Now, you and Dove are dating and Lauren is trying everything in her power to get you back. You're Ariana Grande's sister.

Y/N's POV

I'm laying in bed with Dove, playing with her hair, watching E! News and a story about Fifth Harmony comes up. "Lauren Jauregui making statement about getting back together with Y/N Grande?" We sat down with the girls of Fifth Harmony earlier this week and we talked relationships. Lauren pointed out that she misses Y/N. 'I don't think Dove is a good fit. I want her back. We were meant to be together and I'm gonna make her see that.' The girls seemed to be behind her. She did tell us that their song 'He like That' is about her. Steamy drama?? Well, we'll see this Sunday at the VMA's when both Grande and Fifth Harmony will be performing." "Why does she do that?", Dove asked "To get under our skin. But don't worry, that song BlackBear and I wrote is the one I'm performing this Sunday.", I tell her. She looks up at me, "I love you.", she says before kissing me passionately.

The VMA's are today and I can't be more excited. I'm calling Lauren out today. This is what Dove and I look like

 Interview after interview it's the same thing "How are you gonna respond to the Lauren rumors?" Me and Dove just start to ignore them

The show starts and as awards are being won, my performance is getting closer. Suddenly, an idea pops in my head. I should act like I'm singing the song to Dove but then switch to Lauren. It's gonna be easy because they are in the same row as us. I tell Dove the idea and she agrees with it.

Now it's my turn to perform. "And now singing her new smash hit Do Re Mi, give it up for Y/N Grande!!"

I perform and Lauren's face is priceless. It's even more priceless when they come out and say I won Song of the Summer with "There's Nothing Holding me Back".

All in all, especially after Dove and I got home, it was a great night.

A/N

I hope you guys like this. I love this song and wanted to write something about it.