Loving Looks

Dove's POV

Here I was, sitting on my girlfriend Y/N's lap, listening to her talk about her favorite thing in the whole wide world, food. She was visiting me on the set of Descendants 2 and we are now sitting with my best friends Sofia and Cameron, who play Evie and Carlos in the movie. Her and Cameron were getting in a heated argument about whether or not pineapple goes on pizza. "Pineapple was made to go on pizza dude!" said Y/N. "No it doesn't! It is a fruit! Fruit doesn't belong on pizza!" argued Cameron. Honestly, when she gets passionate about something it kind of turns me on. Time to take matters into my own hands. I started to move my hips a little because I know it drives her absolutely crazy. Suddenly, I felt her hands on my hips. "Stop. I know what you're trying to do." she whispered in my ear. I smirked and moved some more. Then, another idea popped in my head. I turned around and crushed my lips against hers, cutting her off mid conversation. She kissed me back and she cupped my face. I heard Sofia and Cameron get up and leave. We made out for about five more minutes before we pulled away for air. "What was that about?" she asked. "I love when you get passionate about something." I replied. She smiled, "I love you." "I love you too." I said. Nothing is ever gonna change that.