Set Jealousy

You play Ben on Descendants 2 and Dove is starting to notice that you and Sofia are getting a little close and she doesn't like it.

Y/N's POV

So I'm on the set of Descendants 2 waiting for my scene when Sofia walks up to me. "Hi Y/N/N! How are ya?", she said. "Great. Just waiting for the next scene. Bored. As usual.", I tell her. "Wanna hang out? We can mess around on set.", she says while smiling. "Hell yeah!", I say while getting up.

Dove's POV

I just got done filming my scene with BooBoo and I'm walking back to go hang out with my girlfriend Y/N when I hear giggling and screaming. I look to my right and see Cameron, Sofia, and Y/N playing around with silly string. I walk over and try to get Y/N's attention. "Y/NNNN, come cuddle with me pleaaaseeeee." She looks up and says, "In a little bit okay babe? I'm winning this war right now and I'm fixing to win the whole thing." "Not if I can help it.", Sofia says before jumping on Y/N's back giggling. I start to feel jealous. "Fine.", I say and walk away. I start to head to my trailer and lay on the couch that's in there and cry. Does she love Sofia more than me?

Y/N's POV

We stop and watch Dove walk away. "I'm gonna go talk to her.", I say. "That'd be the right thing to do.", Sofia says. I walk towards her trailer and walk in hearing her cry. "Dove? Baby?", I say. She sits up and the sight breaks my heart. Her eyes are red and puffy and her makeup is running down her face. "Baby girl..what's wrong?", I ask. "Why don't you go ask your girlfriend Sofia?", she says while glaring at me. "Sofia isn't my-oh I get it. You're jealous.", I say. She huffs and turns around, her back facing me. I walk over to her, turn her around and smash my lips against hers. She immediately kisses back and I run my hands on her inner thigh. We pull away when breathing becomes a problem. "Does that show you who I love?" She nods and kisses me with the same intensity as the first one. Let's just say we made up pretty fast.

A/N

I hope you guys like this one. Keep sending requests and I'll get to work!