Sick

Y/N's POV

So, here I am, laying in bed, sick as hell. It sucks. I developed this cold a couple of days ago and I have been bed ridden ever since. The only bad thing? My girlfriend Dove is filming for Hairspray Live in New York. I'm in LA. Yes, it sucks butt. I hear my phone go off and I see that it's Dove. Crap. She doesn't know that I'm sick. I answer. "Hiiiiiiiii boo bear.", she says. "Hi baby girl." I rasp out "Are you okay?" she asks. "I'm fine princess, I just caught a little cold." I reply. "Oh no, baby, why didn't you tell me?" she asks worriedly. "Because I didn't want to bother you babe. You need to focus on filming. Don't let me get in the way of that." I say dejectedly. "Bear, you are my number one priority, just like I am yours. I'm coming home to take care of you." she says. "What? No, Dove. I'll be okay, I promise." I tell her. "Nope. I already told my director and he's fine with it. I'll see you in a few hours boo bear byyyyeeee." "No, wai-" she hangs up. Damn, my girl is determined sometimes. Well, might as well wait for her now.

A Few Hours Later

I'm woken up by someone dabbing a cold, damp towel on my forehead. I open my eyes and see that it's Dove. "Hi baby, how are you feeling?" She asks. "Shitty." I reply. She giggles. "Thank you for coming princess, I don't know what I would do without you." I tell her. She blushes. "You're welcome babe. Anything for you." She tells me. I smile and start to drift off. "Go to sleep love bug." is the last thing I hear before I succumb to the land of dreams.